Which team got the biggest crowds this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I usually go to Brookie once a year and then feel like I should never go back. This year I didn't. It's a TV game for me. What were the ratings like on Hola? :)

The Swans this year have a home crowd average of over 30,000.....!

Does any NSW RL team beat that?
It's a good effort but the Swans are travelling very well and have done for a good 5 years now. Watch when they go through a slump and their bandwagon supporters jump off.

I usually go to Brookie once a year and then feel like I should never go back. This year I didn't. It's a TV game for me. What were the ratings like on Hola? :)
I went to Brookie Oval 5 times this year for 5 losses.. :( I might change my name to Hex...

And the winner with a record of 8 Thursday's and 10 Friday's (up to and including this coming round) is........

The Brisbane Broncos :party:

18 games out of 24 played, that's a LOT of 7 and 8 day turnarounds.....is it any wonder Friday's are nicknamed Friday Night Broncos? And Thursday nights just give Nein an excuse to have them on even more.

The full Thursday / Friday night breakdown by club (in order) is:

Broncos (18) - 8 Thursday / 10 Friday
Bulldogs (13) - 7 Thursday / 6 Friday
Rabbitohs (11) - 5 Thursday / 6 Friday
Eels (9) - 2 Thursday / 7 Friday
Sea Eagles (8) - 3 Thursday / 5 Friday
Cowboys (6) - 3 Thursday / 3 Friday
Roosters (6) - 3 Thursday / 3 Friday
Dragons (6) - 4 Thursday / 2 Friday
Panthers (4) - 1 Thursday / 3 Friday
Tigers (4) - 1 Thursday / 3 Friday
Raiders (3) - 2 Thursday / 1 Friday
Titans (3) - 0 Thursday / 3 Friday
Storm (2) - 0 Thursday / 2 Friday
Warriors (1) - 0 Thursday / 1 Friday
Knights (0) - 0 Thursday / 0 Friday
Sharks (0) - 0 Thursday / 0 Friday
This shows just how uneducated Channel Nein is about rugby league. The two top performing teams, Storm and Sharks, got a total of TWO matches on the prime Thursday/Friday night telecasts. That confirms - if ever there was any doubt - that the criterion used for Channel Nein's selections is fan base over football quality.

Has anyone actually got the home ground attendance numbers by team?

This shows just how uneducated Channel Nein is about rugby league. The two top performing teams, Storm and Sharks, got a total of TWO matches on the prime Thursday/Friday night telecasts. That confirms - if ever there was any doubt - that the criterion used for Channel Nein's selections is fan base over football quality.

And neither have been prominent on Nein's Sunday games either. Most of their home games have been on Saturday night or Sunday arvo and have been shown by Fox. I actually thought the Sharks would have made up for it with a few Sunday games, but after checking they have been on Nein's Sunday only 3 times this year. A quick glance at Sunday games shown on Nein show the main teams there have been (in no particular order) Souffs, Tigpies, doesn't-matta, St Merge and Penrith.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6