Which players are you most looking forward to watching in 2020?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which players are you most looking forward to watching in 2020?

• Tom T

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Reuben

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Moses

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Parker

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Jorge

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Dylan

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • DCE

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Jake

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Joel

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Sirro

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • AFB

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Levi

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Albert

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Marty

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Paseka

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Keppie

Votes: 16 23.2%

• Total voters
Haha when I saw the thread I though good topic, but the first player I thought of was Jetski and he's not on the list! I admire his aggressive approach and he does have plenty of ability. Can't knock those on the list though, I'm looking forward to seeing them all.
And also Guaca, another not on the list! Pretty potent squad we have shaping up, will be a good year for sure.
Yep. Jetski, Guac, and Schuster were the ones I wanted in. Oh well!

Suli, Walker, Paseka, Schuster.......

And Ben T. I suspect he will be a star in a year or two. I think we'll see Suli reach new heights this year. I'll be interested to see how Levi goes. Schuster is one to wait for. Of course Tom T and DCE are always entertaining, and I suspect Garrick to become a crowd favourite. And of course we are all (well most of us) waiting to see the final emergence of Fast Albert. And I haven't even started on the forwards (other than Levi)

Great list Budgie and great idea. Can I suggest adding a few more names to the list to see what people think. Of course I have Schuster, Ben T., Funa, Metcalfe, maybe even Anderson etc in mind. Several may not get much game time, but would love to see what they offer in the top grade if given the chance. And this year I suspect a few surprises are in store.

Great list Budgie and great idea. Can I suggest adding a few more names to the list to see what people think. Of course I have Schuster, Ben T., Funa, Metcalfe, maybe even Anderson etc in mind. Several may not get much game time, but would love to see what they offer in the top grade if given the chance. And this year I suspect a few surprises are in store.
I really wanted to but there was a limit in the number. Bit of a bummer!

Definitely looking forward to seeing Scam wrestling and influencing the refs, Bellyache bellyaching, Clint mumbling about stupid questions, Greenturd fuking the whole show up again, the integrity committee with double standards and the refs interpreting everything different depending on the colours of the team.
Oooh sorry I thought this was the are you looking forward to the same sht as the last 10 years thread.

AFBeast,
Suli,
Keppie,
Levi
Can't wait for the evolution of these 4 that are in varying stages of their footballing careers.

Going in with full optimism ,AFB will become best forward in comp,Suli come into rep consideration,Keppie more minutes and Levi's game to go gang busters after playing with a forward dominant pack,hoping to see him run amok this year ,right from the get go.

Throw in added optimism of Turbo and DCE being injury free all year and therefore having their best years also.......

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4