Which club will pinch Schuster from us??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

With Schuster not playing firsts which club will he go to to get a run??

• Brisbane

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Canberra

• Canterbury

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Cronulla

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne

• Newcastle

• New Zealand

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • North Queensland

• Parramatta

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Penrith

• Souths

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • St George

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Easts

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Wests

• Total voters
This is one of the saddest threads I can recall, in all the years I've been visiting this storied website.
(I haven't read it, just going by the thread title!)

But what I really want to know, is ...

which club will pinch tolu Koula from us?
Mate I hope no one!!!

This is one of the saddest threads I can recall, in all the years I've been visiting this storied website.
(I haven't read it, just going by the thread title!)

But what I really want to know, is ...

which club will pinch tolu Koula from us?

Schuster isnt going anywhere, and hopefully neither is Koula.

I would be very happy to see ANY other club pinch Croker/Garrick/Parker etc
In fact if we could swap the three above for a decent nine, and bring our young backs into the seventeen, it would make my season.

Even if Foran doesn’t get injured & Croker stays on for 80 mins I’d feel so much better knowing he’s in the 17! With DCE, Foran & Schuster we win more games than we lose!
Off topic but the lack of a backup 9 is a real worry. Croker surely can’t play 80 at 9. Then any movement to sun him looks to cause a large reshuffle. I have a feeling des will slot a forward into 9 to give Croker a breather. With Schuster at 14 at least you can see the tangible replacement options. Unless Des is thinking Funa plays a total utility role backing up as 9 as well. Even this wouldn’t surprise me with Des.

Schuster was sitting in the grandstand last night watching that rubbish. Hope 2022 contract and playing future didn’t cross his mind.

imagine him under Bellamy.. that’s hard to type :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10