• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought the option was removed as I haven't seen it and only have the option to be positive around here.

But today i was finally reminded after a long time that it is still possible.

Am i missing something or you have to be a paid member to have the disagree option.
In between the cup and agree emojis

I don't have a list of options, all i see is a like thumbs up icon below messages and that is it. Before there used to be a whole list of icons from positive to negative to choose from, i was thinking maybe Dan designed it that way over the past few months to keep the forum positive and reduce the fighting.

I don't have a list of options, all i see is a like thumbs up icon below messages and that is it. Before there used to be a whole list of icons from positive to negative to choose from, i was thinking maybe Dan designed it that way over the past few months to keep the forum positive and reduce the fighting.
Hold your thumb or finger on the like and the full list appears.

Took me a while to work it on my phone,l you have to hover over the like for some time before the options appear

Found the problem Javascript disabled.

Still i think the icon should be renamed to "Rate" not "Like"
Why do you disable JavaScript? Every site on the web is heavily reliant on it. In fact most major sites use it as their primary language and server with the likes of nodjS etc.

It used to be dislikes and could be problematic in browsers like i.e but chrome, edge, FF and opera all manage it perfectly now

Why do you disable JavaScript? Every site on the web is heavily reliant on it. In fact most major sites use it as their primary language and server with the likes of nodjS etc.

It used to be dislikes and could be problematic in browsers like i.e but chrome, edge, FF and opera all manage it perfectly now
On my iphone websites are far more snappy without it along with avoiding the over use of advertising. Reading articles from the SMH on my phone doesn't pop up the pay to read feature or limitations of how many reads per month.

This site on my iphone 6 struggles at times and is far more snappy with it off, the advertising is too intrusive but totally respect the need to make money and fund the site so have no qualms about advertising in general.

I forgot with my desktop version of Opera that i disabled javascript when i was having sign in issues a few months ago, thought there was some kind of conflict. I think it was due to their free probably leaky, not secure and pointless free VPN service that i enable for this site.

Not really into too much web page interaction anyway and prefer the more simplified look with it disabled also.

All the little like/disagree emojis look different. Is this some sort of cost-cutting measure? Or are the new ones superior in some way? Change for change sake? Or maybe I just imagined the whole thing!

The perfect disagree mojo button

A Letter to my Former Boss | Open Letter

All the little like/disagree emojis look different. Is this some sort of cost-cutting measure? Or are the new ones superior in some way? Change for change sake? Or maybe I just imagined the whole thing!
One of the biggest things causing the site to slow down was our use of fontawesome, I have implmented a script that regnerates all these sprites and compresses them, it means a faster site for a little less quality on the buttons. I have also made them slightly smaller. I can make them bigger again if we run into fat finger issues again

p.s. It is that time of year where I start running a bunch of upgrades and setup for the season ahead. The site needed a lot of maintenance items run both on the server and the website. Most of those are done now and I am building code upgrades an enhancements for things like the tipping comp

Well thanks I :blueheart: how you 🛠️ work away around the 🕰️ improving this site, 🌧️ hail or ☀️ just so we can all keep prattling on about the 🏉
Who👃 where we'd be without Silvertails, I for one couldn't 🐻it.
So there, you deserve a 🏅
or at least a 🌮 or 🍺
:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4