Where does Cronk go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm a big Cronk fan. Disliking him is like the hate Manly gets; it's based on envy. Not only is he a terrific footballer he is intelligent, respectful and will become an insightful commentator and coach.
I'd love him to come to Manly for one season, then join our coaching staff.
I believe that if he does move to Sydney he'd chose Manly. Where else would you rather live?

I'm a big Cronk fan. Disliking him is like the hate Manly gets; it's based on envy. Not only is he a terrific footballer he is intelligent, respectful and will become an insightful commentator and coach.
I'd love him to come to Manly for one season, then join our coaching staff.
I believe that if he does move to Sydney he'd chose Manly. Where else would you rather live?
Not sure about the commentary skills there who, I believe he is mute.

Actually a commentator who doesn't speak would be my preference!

Not sure about the commentary skills there who, I believe he is mute.

Actually a commentator who doesn't speak would be my preference!
Look who the current commentators are: Joey Johns who is a bigger dummy than the ones he used to throw, and Lockyer who is not only dumb he has no voice. Gasnier is terrible. I don't mind Freddy because he has some comedic potential.
Cronk doesn't have too much competition.

As much as I dislike mel he is a good footy player and not a grub like the others.
I think he should retire and go to university and major in English, as when he gets interviewed and tries to use big words that totally confuse himself, the reporter and me.
Philosophy is not his go

Last edited:
Could Cronk end up on the coaching staff of a club?? Get it done Bozo

Question, does anyone know if he can play the WC considering his contract will have expired with the scum and if he is to retire he will be without a club?

Question, does anyone know if he can play the WC considering his contract will have expired with the scum and if he is to retire he will be without a club?
Well if Greenturd can give Scam a million dollar exemption, extending Cronk for 5 weeks would hardly be out of his realm :confused:

In my opinion no, only players registered for that year can play.

Which is why he said last night “ this is my last game in purple”.

Look who the current commentators are: Joey Johns who is a bigger dummy than the ones he used to throw, and Lockyer who is not only dumb he has no voice. Gasnier is terrible. I don't mind Freddy because he has some comedic potential.
Cronk doesn't have too much competition.
Not only is he dumb but he has no voice. That is top shelf.

Taking the salary cap issue out of it,how does he fit into the Roosters positionally?Happy to fall on my sword but I say worse rumour than anything the Lurker has thrown up
The only salary cap at the roosters is the one Politis wears when targeting who they can 'fit' along with all the other high earners in next years team. I think he got it from the Broncos administration.

I have no idea what he'll do but in most cases, long term players at one club finishing their careers at other clubs rarely works well.

Ben Kennedy comes to mind as a possible exception.

Look at Vautin. Bozo. Farah. Gift. I'm sure there are more.

If FOX offer him half decent money, he should give football away. Being hit with a make up sponge hurts way less than a 120kg prop.

Winning GF sounds like a good way to go.

For obvious reasons I’ll never forget the 1995 GF, however I well remember Terry Lamb announcing his retirement on stage and saying “ this is the greatest way to sign out”.

History will recall he changed his mind , played for another very very forgettable year for both him and their team and probably regretted it for the rest of his life.

Cooper should take note!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8