Where does Cronk go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Clearly NOT retiring, otherwise would have announced it tonight.

So which club has 1.3 million to spare?

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
If he isnt retiring it has to be south's or sharks.

Souths need another half and have the coin as they are cap exempt.

The sharks have said they are not opposed to releasing baloney which means they could want him. Although they are after Moylan which tells me cronk to souffs.

Nordburg

First Grader
@Readingtheplay has mail suggesting the Roosters for 1 yr.

No idea how that can be correct.
Taking the salary cap issue out of it,how does he fit into the Roosters positionally?Happy to fall on my sword but I say worse rumour than anything the Lurker has thrown up

Mitch

Bencher
Taking the salary cap issue out of it,how does he fit into the Roosters positionally?Happy to fall on my sword but I say worse rumour than anything the Lurker has thrown up

I’m with you. Doesn’t make any sense!

Andrew Webster actually also mentioned in in his SMH article yesterday as well.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Honestly....I could care less where he ends up. And I can't see Manly being seriously interested in him especially as it would likely to be only a one year thing.

The fact that we are looking to extend Green's contract beyond next year, added to the fact that we have DCE for life tells me that we have no interest in Cronk and that anything linking him to Manly for 2018 is nothing more than media and fan speculation.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Honestly....I could care less where he ends up. And I can't see Manly being seriously interested in him especially as it would likely to be only a one year thing.

The fact that we are looking to extend Green's contract beyond next year, added to the fact that we have DCE for life tells me that we have no interest in Cronk and that anything linking him to Manly for 2018 is nothing more than media and fan speculation.

There is a CEO job open ;):clap:

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
He might go to a club in a coaching capacity - possibly as a halves coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 5 6 -3 13