Where are all those derricks who

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
Where in the floc is your oil derrick joke Fluffy ?

Sorry, it took some time as I had to dredge deep to find any oil jokes the refine them for use.

CAMBO said:
Ok where are all those ironstines who bagged gifty for weeks and questioned his value to the side.
4 try assists with 18 mins to go.

You never ever doubt a champion
The best performance by any backrower this year and he is still warming up !!!

So a NSW & Australian rep player comes back from a long injury and under performs for more than a few weeks. So some people question if he would be better off coming off the bench in short stints until he regains match fitness.

He then comes out and has a great game (one that we have come to expect from him) but now the people who said he was not playing to his usual standard have to fall to their knees and beg forgiveness.

Utility Player said:
So a NSW & Australian rep player comes back from a long injury and under performs for more than a few weeks. So some people question if he would be better off coming off the bench in short stints until he regains match fitness.

He then comes out and has a great game (one that we have come to expect from him) but now the people who said he was not playing to his usual standard have to fall to their knees and beg forgiveness.

I think it's more directed at the people who were calling for him to be dropped to NSW Cup, with some even suggesting he was well past his best and should be moved on completely.

Volley said:
Utility Player said:

I think it's more directed at the people who were calling for him to be dropped to NSW Cup, with some even suggesting he was well past his best and should be moved on completely.

Well then (happy Jatz) I retract my previous post as I fall into the poster UP was referring to. There were only a handful calling for him to be dropped or moved on completely. 95% of the posts were that he should be coming back via the bench thus regaining fitness and not having so many mistakes in his game as he does do. This was of course whilst we had T red already settled on the right as cover until he got injured (about 6 weeks after gift returned).

I must say there are a hell of a lot of I told you so true supporter posts for just a few peoples opinions that they disagreed with.

Gotta agree with this thread in the sense Glen Stewart gives Manly the needed backbone, aggression & desire needed to win this 2013 title.
have backed him since day 1 of return & without him our chances drop by 15-20%.
The ONLY players of his importance are brother Brett ,Choc, DCE, Foz & J.Lyon.
Must confess he went well today but has plenty of room to improve.
Stated a while back he came back too early carrying injury & was a step off pace from getting himself to the right places on the field to create defensive indecision & is gradually getting there.
Played well but WILL get better with that 1/2 step of extra pace that will come by finals time then we can really do the told ya so stuff !!!!

Was very impressed with his pace and strength today. Hes clearly getting better week by week now. Will be sensational by finals time. With the brothers at theyre peak we will be looking very good.

Some wonderful touches from Gift, and you can see the connection with Snake/Killer/Wolf. This has certainly been lacking a few weeks back.

The thing that is getting me rock hard (yeh you read that right!) is that I still think Gift is 10-20% below his best, which shows just how much of an impact he could have come September...and October!

Fluffy said:
Well then (happy Jatz) I retract my previous post as I fall into the poster UP was referring to. There were only a handful calling for him to be dropped or moved on completely. 95% of the posts were that he should be coming back via the bench thus regaining fitness and not having so many mistakes in his game as he does do. This was of course whilst we had T red already settled on the right as cover until he got injured (about 6 weeks after gift returned).

I must say there are a hell of a lot of I told you so true supporter posts for just a few peoples opinions that they disagreed with.

I fell into the 95% Fluffy. Are you happy too ?

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Hahahahahaha i see my ironstines quote is still going around after 5 years.
Its now part of the site vernacular

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8