When will the next win come ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly will beat the Rorters in front of 5k Fans :wait:

giphy.gif

Just looking at the draw, we have a few tough weeks ahead.

Hypothesising as to when the next win might come, I'm thinking maybe the Thursday night game against the Cows at Brookie.

They should have a few in the Queensland team and we should have no one so that should be enough of a leg up for us to jag a win.

I can't see us beating the Rooters on Sunday.
The Broncos are a bit hot and cold but I think they have too much pace out wide for us.
The Storm in Melbourne.........next ?
The Faders down there. They show too much ticker for us.

That brings us to the Cows.

If we don't win there, we're a decent chance against the bye if we put in for 80.
We just got flogged by Parra who are coming last so I'm not expecting a win anytime soon. Maybe if the Bubbler and Hastings were our halves we might have a chance at winning 1 or 2.

Roosters with thier sombero hat havent set the nrl on fire. They will struggle to contain our forwards. Itl come down to if we can hold the ball and capitalise when we are in thier 20.

I keep saying and reckon I’m correct, it will come and be a surprise to everyone.

One team is going to think we are easybeats , and as quickly as you can say 1,2,3 we’ll get Penalties and possesion and be 18-0 , that’s how games seem to roll these days!!

And we will score a few more times but so will they and we will have to win in Golden Point but will do so.

When, and against which team ???????!

Our next win ?
I really believe is this week
Yes, we will defeat the Roosters this week as tradition, this will bounce us back.

Gonna need to, and it just feels like the right time. :party: Shut up the media for a while, this is clearly just a plot to go mega under the radar, the biggest prank of all

I can imagine the excuses rolled out if we run 12 or 13th (yea..Na tough year, salary cap, uncertainty, boys put in, tough draw, injuries, bad luck).

NYEagle

Gees I hope no one uses the excuse of tough draw. We couldn't have asked for an easier first 8 weeks.

Cannot see another win for over a decade. Here comes 11 spoons in a row.

And we will have a record membership by then of 5!

Penn’s Kids (2)
Penn’s dogs (2)
Penn’s cat (1)

That’s 5, not hundred or thousand

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10