When did you change from being a fan, to being a consumer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The last year I supported Rugby League (not just Manly) was:

• I still have the same passion for the game as always

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • 2011 - a little piece of me died after the Hasler saga

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 2008 - Beaver WAS rugby league to me

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 2000's - The Northern Eagles fiasco

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 1996 - The Super League War

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
The NRL is run these days by slimy politicians like Greenturd who have absolutely no feel for the game. Its nothing more than a money making business to them. And they don't care about the money coming from gate receipts.....no no no, they only care about the money from the likes of Nein and sponsors like Holden and KFC.

A lot of people may not have liked Arko or Quayle as the league bosses back in the day, but damn if they didn't do a better job than the current NRL administration. They weren't prefect, far from it and their biggest problem was that they became complacent about things. But they had played first grade football and knew what it was like to be out there and knew what it was like to be a fan of the game. They brought a football sense to the business side of things and for the most part, it worked. The current mob only care about the profit margin at the bottom of the accounting sheet.

No shoulder charges? Is rugby league a contact sport or are we playing netball now? Should we move the Grand Final from ANZ to the Super Dome next door?

No punching.....the last time I saw that it was a stipulation in a WWF match at SummerSlam 1992 (the one at Wembley) between Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel...and that match other than Sensational Sherri's butt being on display the whole time was a joke.

To steal a line by Jesse "The Body" Ventura from the movie The Running Man....this used to be a sport about death and honour, code of the gladiators (ok, maybe not quite death). Its now been sanitised that much we should be sponsored by Dettol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4