Whats your prediction for an individual player for 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m looking forward to the younger brigade progressing, even if they don’t end up being ready for 1st grade yet in 2019. I’m talking young hoppa, turbo, schuster, and throw Anderson in if we still have him.

It is really important that promising teenagers have a steady pathway and we keep the good uns.

We saw promise from fainu this year, but I acknowledge he got thrown out there a bit early.

Capitalize on winning the under 20s and ball or Matt’s or whatever it was. It hasn’t been common for our junior teams to be so competitive.

Individually the players will tackle with more impact and aggression....I think Des will have Tom in particular, far more prominent at the back...actually communicating with the front line in defence, will never be up with the Snake in this area....but to improve significantly, which he will in this area...will have a huge impact and lift on the team and what the young star brings....building confidence here will improve Toms game and I reckon we will see the star we have been waiting for.
It’s Tom to be the biggest beneficiary imo.

I’m looking forward to the younger brigade progressing, even if they don’t end up being ready for 1st grade yet in 2019. I’m talking young hoppa, turbo, schuster, and throw Anderson in if we still have him.

It is really important that promising teenagers have a steady pathway and we keep the good uns.

We saw promise from fainu this year, but I acknowledge he got thrown out there a bit early.

Capitalize on winning the under 20s and ball or Matt’s or whatever it was. It hasn’t been common for our junior teams to be so competitive.
The coach of Tonga (Woolfe) was on Talkin Sport yesterday and they asked him about the future of Tonga e.g. playing strength, particularly key positions [reference was to a lack of strength around the spine currently]. Woolfe specifically made reference to Fainu and while I forget exactly what he said it was along the lines of "Fainu looks a real talent and has already impressed me and the coaching staff". Maybe why he pulled out of the Junior Kiwis squad, allegience is with tonga.

The coach of Tonga (Woolfe) was on Talkin Sport yesterday and they asked him about the future of Tonga e.g. playing strength, particularly key positions [reference was to a lack of strength around the spine currently]. Woolfe specifically made reference to Fainu and while I forget exactly what he said it was along the lines of "Fainu looks a real talent and has already impressed me and the coaching staff". Maybe why he pulled out of the Junior Kiwis squad, allegience is with tonga.
Great to hear. Btw he was suspended by the nrl due to the video thing, hence couldn’t play for junior kiwis.

Recently watched our 2011 victory and it was impressive to be reminded how Des had brought several young players through to that level since the champion 2008 side - both halves, Will Hoppa, T Rex and even Vic Mauro. Most of those were such talents they were always going to make it, but it shows he does have the ability to recognise and nurture young talent.
And currently we do have some good young talent.

Me.

I've set myself a mission to give up the tinnies and get off the couch as of tomorrow. With enough hard work at the ripe old age of 34 I reckon I can make the run on team and set the competition alight.

Next time I meet Des i'll be in tip top condition, ready to take the field and hopefully he wont put his hand up in my face as if to **** off.

My player predictions.

1. He'll get the best out of elgey or move him on. None of this experimenting that baz did.

2. Walks to return to the best centre in the game. He is also off contract.

3. Tommy will be become more involved as a play making FB, much like snake.

4. Donny will condition Siro to be more resilient to injury.

DCE to confess to a sex addiction, Gladstone the tipping point. Out of action for the rest of the year in rehab, Luke Metcalf leads us to a 9th premiership with 2 broken legs and pink eye. Take that cooper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4