What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just finished Waco:American Apocalypse 3x1hour episodes.

Ive seen other docos about Waco. But this one had a lot more live footage that I don’t remember seeing before.
They’ve done a great job of using CGI as well.
No matter how many religious nutter docos you see, it’s bloody scary seeing that kind of mind control.

Check out “Waco: American Apocalypse” on Netflix

Watching it now.
god damn Yana vent!

I’m very very late to the party but how good is Yellowstone.

Just watched the end of season 2, the epic battle with the Beck brothers.

Watched this doco on Apple TV. I’m not a big basketball fan. But I do love watching the underdog (or in this case, the underrated) get up and prove plenty of people wrong. I really liked the importance of discipline that his parents instilled in him, particularly his mother Sonya. Steph sort of looks and reminds me of Api (I can hear you. "Here he goes again with the Api lovefest" lol). :*
Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed this.

If you have Apple TV, I just finished the 7 part series “ Hijack”, British made , and it’s excellent.

Some real twists & turns in episodes 6 & 7 and an exciting finish.

Worth a look

Currently watching "Firebite" on SBS On Demand, a Warwick Thornton take on vampires in the outback. It is good fun.

A thing that is a piece of real quality: "Mr In-between" which I believe is streaming on Foxtel, don't know where else, check your local library because I borrowed a DVD of series 1 from mine. A hitman/enforcer who is also juggling being a divorced dad, starting a relationship, inept friends who think they are players, this has been highly praised and deserves all of that. Excellent Aussie comedy-action-thriller, and the lead actor absolutely owns his role.

Currently watching "Firebite" on SBS On Demand, a Warwick Thornton take on vampires in the outback. It is good fun.

A thing that is a piece of real quality: "Mr In-between" which I believe is streaming on Foxtel, don't know where else, check your local library because I borrowed a DVD of series 1 from mine. A hitman/enforcer who is also juggling being a divorced dad, starting a relationship, inept friends who think they are players, this has been highly praised and deserves all of that. Excellent Aussie comedy-action-thriller, and the lead actor absolutely owns his role.
Love Mr Inbetween. Nice to see Brooke Satchwell as well.

Lots of good Swedish crime thrillers on SBS and Netflix, other than that just waiting for The Last of Us to return again to Netflix.

I'm going to start The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon at work tonight. Was a big fan in the day, been away for years so I'll see how this goes.

The last season (boo) of letterKenny has dropped. Six episodes to wrap everything up nicely.

Shoresy (spin off) shall be continuing. (yay).

Reacher season 2 is out (weekly episodes).

And isn't it fun that Prime is going to introduce ads to shows and movies (unless you pay yet another $3)

Bezos must be down to his last 100 BILLION.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8