What's with all the Bulldogs threads?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shane in my mind, you look like the fat bloke from 'Eat it'!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 123
Jethro said:
The Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Stevo said:
Really? I know news is slow atm but do we really need to keep posting Bulldogs news? I don't care about Desmonds haircut or that Ennis is the new captain. I care less that Joey is their new halves coach. This might be a bit of an over reaction but this is not a Bulldogs forum.

I hate to burst your bubble Stevo but it's not a Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles specific forum either. Although Silvertails is a "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters Group" website, this forum title and description is:

"Rugby League Forum

This forum is for footy & Manly Warringah Sea Eagles discussion only
"

Other than your last sentence, I totally agree with everything else that you've said.

(....and now we wait for someone to come back with the "well nobody is forcing you to read them" comment)
^ This

Also this thread belongs in the have a whinge forum

Done :)

god help this place now, it seems shane has influence over moderators.
That cant be a good thing lol :p

Cambo said:
Jethro said:
The Eagle said:
Also this thread belongs in the have a whinge forum

Done :)

god help this place now, it seems shane has influence over moderators.
That cant be a good thing lol :p

LOL Cambo. I thought about moving the thread when I first read it but as it was a slow day on Manly topics I just left it. It was just co-incidental that Shane The Eagle came up with my original thought and prompted me to move it otherwise if I didn't move it to the Whinge forum then someone else at a later date may come up with another whinge that this thread wasn't moved and their thread was moved. :s

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4