What's needed to get us to the next level??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mark….disagree about Roosters. Too reliant on Keary, Tedesco & Manu. As for Walker & Sualii I have no idea what the hype is about these guys. Sualii did swfa this year after the carry on about him. Walker played a few good games. For mine Roosters might scrape into 6…..
Manly pack clearly outplayed the Rooster 's pack in that qualifying final though Roosters did have an off night , Collins may improve them a bit but the Manly pack should again have their measure next season . Keary is a key player for them along obviously with Teddy but hopeful again that Manly [ relatively injury free ] can more then match their line up next season. Roosters however would still surely be expected to be in the 8 at a minimum

Manly pack clearly outplayed the Rooster 's pack in that qualifying final though Roosters did have an off night , Collins may improve them a bit but the Manly pack should again have their measure next season . Keary is a key player for them along obviously with Teddy but hopeful again that Manly [ relatively injury free ] can more then match their line up next season. Roosters however would still surely be expected to be in the 8 at a minimum
Agree mate….just not convinced Walker & Sualii are anything special. The way everyone carried on about Sualii sounded like he was the next immortal in waiting! Walker had a few moments, then got bashed a few times ensuring he got dropped to the bench. I dunno let’s see how 2022 pans out.

Agree mate….just not convinced Walker & Sualii are anything special. The way everyone carried on about Sualii sounded like he was the next immortal in waiting! Walker had a few moments, then got bashed a few times ensuring he got dropped to the bench. I dunno let’s see how 2022 pans out.
Suaalli was passive, seemed quiet and overawed on the field.

True MA, a lot of so called experts were tipping against us on this game. But kudos to us we did what good teams should do and put the weakened Roosters to the sword.

I'm not overly excited going into next year's comp with basically the same team...
You cant win with an average hooker, average 5/8 and basic centres ..
The wingers look great when Tom allows them too and do literally nothing when he's not playing..

We did great to get to 4th spot and spectacularly collapsed when it came down to the business end .
Foran is solid but nothing more
Croker did a solid job nothing more
Parker was solid for 3/4 of the season and below average the other 1/4
Harper was solid for 3/4 of the season and diabolical the other 1/4

We won't be easy beat, but we won't improve on 2021 without the changes needed..

This is all on the condition Tom is fit.. lose him, were cooked...
I'm hoping Burbo might be a bolter for one of the centre positions. If he comes along according to his potential he could be anything.

To be fair Sualii was only 17. Agree he didn't offer much but what 17 year old would stand out at NRL level? Same kind of argument could be used for Schuster, the way some carried on about him you'd think he was an immortal in waiting too but if you watched some of his performances you'd be questioning that. Same as Albert Hoppa... The list goes on. I expect both Sualii and Schuster will be superstars, just can't expect too much too soon, especially a a 17 year old. When I was 17 years old I was a 75kg pimple faced pip squeak. I couldn't imagine ever playing NRL at that agent alone expected to be a star straight away.

To be fair Sualii was only 17. Agree he didn't offer much but what 17 year old would stand out at NRL level? Same kind of argument could be used for Schuster, the way some carried on about him you'd think he was an immortal in waiting too but if you watched some of his performances you'd be questioning that. Same as Albert Hoppa... The list goes on. I expect both Sualii and Schuster will be superstars, just can't expect too much too soon, especially a a 17 year old. When I was 17 years old I was a 75kg pimple faced pip squeak. I couldn't imagine ever playing NRL at that agent alone expected to be a star straight away.
I know mate & agree but Schuster did show in his early games what he was capable of & was earmarked by Benji for stardom. Also the hype around Schuster was nowhere near what was said about Sualii! The hype around Sualii was front page headlines….what followed wasn’t much of a story. I’m thinking there’s a reason South’s didn’t break the bank to hold onto him??? Maybe he will become a star but from what he showed last year there were other kids who showed plenty more. Good luck to the kid & I hope he shows something but I just think he’s overrated. Schuster everyday of the week for mine & that’s not because he plays for Manly. Can’t wait to see young Latu Fainu play NRL….

I'm hoping Burbo might be a bolter for one of the centre positions. If he comes along according to his potential he could be anything.
Ide love to see it... The backrow looks pretty set so if burbo wants game time maybe centres is it..

I'm not bagging Harper or Parker, they try hard, but they have 0 X factor combined... A legit strike centre could be the difference between making a gf or being bundled out

Big story on nine news last night about him, calling him a future origin star, what a joke, what's he done ffs,much better unheralded players going around imo

Need to tighten up our defence... leak too many points for a premiership contender!
Agree , we leaked far to many points even in games we won , roster is pretty good but like others here we need a hooker ( will he ever be able to play )
The only other thing is better ball control got very loose at times , and not needed.

Big story on nine news last night about him, calling him a future origin star, what a joke, what's he done ffs,much better unheralded players going around imo
Hard to judge Sualii with injuries and limited time and is going to be a very good player, with Walker he has some flashy moments, but imo appears 1 of those players riddled with critical mistakes/missed tackles....but is very young, so could end up a Keary type player.
Agreed both were not up to the lofty, unrealistic media expectations...but deserve a bit more time to get a better indication of what they offer.
Personally far more excited to see how our young Seaeagles go....we may well have a few of our own gun players who have not been as heavily monitored, which is actually far better for their journey to the next levels without the pressure.

More stuff on this kid today pumping up his tyres again.

Lots of pressure on him to perform next year.
There are a lot of potential young players coming through in all clubs and I'm sure at the end of 2022 there will be some no one wouldn't have expected to announce their arrival in the NRL in such a fashion. It happens every year but usually just a few players.

Hopefully we have a couple that really emerge, such as Burbo, Bullemor and Sione Fainu.

There are a lot of potential young players coming through in all clubs and I'm sure at the end of 2022 there will be some no one wouldn't have expected to announce their arrival in the NRL in such a fashion. It happens every year but usually just a few players.

Hopefully we have a couple that really emerge, such as Burbo, Bullemor and Sione Fainu.

Burbo needs a massive off-season in the gym this year. If he can build on his strength he can be a very damaging runner. He is already very good defensively but just needs a little more strength in his game

Suali hardly played much NRL but I think his potential is pretty evident. The question is whether throwing him in at such a young age is going to turn out to be best for his long term development. Definite risks involved, I'd say.
Walker did some brilliant stuff and is a big talent. How he handles the physicality could end up his biggest problem. Can't win games for your team if you're not on the park.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8