Whats is happening to our team???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Yep, the slide, I well remember when Meyer missed that tackle on the other guy, then we slid down the table and look where we are today.  Get a grip all of you fools.  We are travelling OK.  Given our best are on the sidelines we are competative and look to be on track to finish in the eight.  I'd like to think we can finish 4th and go on from there.  Leave the Meyer v The Rest alone, he's history,  and get behind the current team.   
Finally, someone talking some sense. I'm with you DSM5. You know I'm convinced there's supporters from other teams that post on this board who mask themselves as so called Manly "supporters". I'm all for being passionate about our team, but some of the negative crap is just mind boggling. Could you imagine if we had our team at full strength every week including Stewie and wolfie. I am certain we would be leading the comp.

Perhaps we are looking to complicate this issue far more than it needs to be. From what I've heard, we have a **** load of players who are playing with injury to compensate for the one's we obviously already know about. After all we are still in the top eight which is a credit to the team considering just how tough the comp is nowadays.

MPC link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=183831.msg271418#msg271418 date=1278131233]
Yep, the slide, I well remember when Meyer missed that tackle on the other guy, then we slid down the table and look where we are today.  Get a grip all of you fools.  We are travelling OK.  Given our best are on the sidelines we are competative and look to be on track to finish in the eight.  I'd like to think we can finish 4th and go on from there.  Leave the Meyer v The Rest alone, he's history,  and get behind the current team.   
Finally, someone talking some sense. I'm with you DSM5. You know I'm convinced there's supporters from other teams that post on this board who mask themselves as so called Manly "supporters". I'm all for being passionate about our team, but some of the negative crap is just mind boggling. Could you imagine if we had our team at full strength every week including Stewie and wolfie. I am certain we would be leading the comp.
[/quote]

You should head over to www.manlyeaglerockers.com poindexter.

MPC link said:
Could you imagine if we had our team at full strength every week including Stewie and wolfie.
  Yeah imagine that.  But who ordered the short cuts and cost cutting on our medical staff?  Our injury toll this year is horrendous when compared with 2007/8.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
What was cut after 2008? (apart from GM)
..the calves blood, the rigourous off season training..& toovey`s on field time appearance slashed.. beaver, steve bell, bryant, hall, le strange.. theres more but we all know ..lol

Matabele link said:
[quote author=MPC link=topic=183831.msg271513#msg271513 date=1278202906]
Could you imagine if we had our team at full strength every week including Stewie and wolfie.
  Yeah imagine that.  But who ordered the short cuts and cost cutting on our medical staff?  Our injury toll this year is horrendous when compared with 2007/8.
[/quote]

haha, if those cuts had not occured I am sure Stewart would not have tackled Tuquiri at the SFS night and saved his knee.

But I am sure there are some cuts that are hindering us.  Just a terrible example used above. 

Volley link said:
[quote author=MPC link=topic=183831.msg271513#msg271513 date=1278202906]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=183831.msg271418#msg271418 date=1278131233]
[/quote]

You should head over to www.manlyeaglerockers.com poindexter.

[/quote]

Is this where I would find true supporters who have half a clue?

if 10,000 kilos of s**t hasn't been shoveled. Do you blame the guy with the shovel or do the blame the manager on a seven figure salary.

Yes - that's right the bloke with the shovel as the top bloke was away in PNG surveying another 100,000 kilos in a cow paddock.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2