What's Happened to our Crowds at the Fortress?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
people are wusses these days and use far too many excuses not to go. And using off-field issues as an excuse not to go and actively support the team is a disgrace. Our supporter base needs a hefty kick up the arse as well as the owners.

While Brookie is still a 3rd world footy stadium our crowds will be affected by poor
weather (or the threat of it). Disaffected supporters aren't helping... Will be surprised if we crack 13,000 members this season.

Your kidding. " How successful could we have been" . Well we might of won comps and made profits, oh wait we did.
Its people like you that got sucked into the dis functional board crap zorba and the telecrap were pedaling. All at the request of the Penns. His family.

Here is the point where you and I will need to agree to disagree.

I think that over the past 7 years we should have won more competitions, especially over the past 3 years. I guess as a manly fan I am never satisfied with just a couple of wins.

For me the incompetence in management can be represented in a couple of ways

1. Hasler. If we had a strong, non fractured board I believe that we either
a. Would not have been in a situation where he was able to run the contracts like he did
b. Would have been retained sooner / never left for the dogs

2. DCE & Foz. no matter you think of what has happened since it was a folly to
a. Have both players off contract at the same time
b. Not be more proactive in securing one (note that the previous administration did try to secure DCE but, once again, due to a fractured board this was not supported by all)

3. Glenn S. Regardless of if he should have been given another contract etc it appears as if this was not handled with the class that a player of his standing within the club deserved.

I strongly believe, regardless of the "faction" that if we had one consolidated vision in the club we would have been even more successful & in a better position now.

Here is the point where you and I will need to agree to disagree.

I think that over the past 7 years we should have won more competitions, especially over the past 3 years. I guess as a manly fan I am never satisfied with just a couple of wins.

For me the incompetence in management can be represented in a couple of ways

1. Hasler. If we had a strong, non fractured board I believe that we either
a. Would not have been in a situation where he was able to run the contracts like he did
b. Would have been retained sooner / never left for the dogs

2. DCE & Foz. no matter you think of what has happened since it was a folly to
a. Have both players off contract at the same time
b. Not be more proactive in securing one (note that the previous administration did try to secure DCE but, once again, due to a fractured board this was not supported by all)

3. Glenn S. Regardless of if he should have been given another contract etc it appears as if this was not handled with the class that a player of his standing within the club deserved.

I strongly believe, regardless of the "faction" that if we had one consolidated vision in the club we would have been even more successful & in a better position now.

A " consolidated vision" could not be achieved as penn wanted control at all cost . They now have it. You still miss it . Dess left for more money.
DCE was ready to sign. The money was there because the path was cleared with gifty. Retention committee did this early. Not the board.
Foren was all about being managed.
Kelly and penn dropped the ball big time here on all counts.
To blame the past admin is a Penn cop out . That is all you are pushing. A cop out.

Just a thought, maybe the drop in crowds has something to do with a charge of 32 dollars per adult for a general admission ticket, if someone who sits on the hill can confirm this, I find that price pretty expensive when I have my season ticket in the Fulton Menzies stand for 235 dollars for 10 home games. I think the club might need to review these prices , If I were to sit on the hill and pay that much I would think twice if the weather was inclement.

Just a thought, maybe the drop in crowds has something to do with a charge of 32 dollars per adult for a general admission ticket, if someone who sits on the hill can confirm this, I find that price pretty expensive when I have my season ticket in the Fulton Menzies stand for 235 dollars for 10 home games. I think the club might need to review these prices , If I were to sit on the hill and pay that much I would think twice if the weather was inclement.

$28 for 'Top Class' games. $20-24 for other games. I'm a season GA member, and mine works out $18.50 plus all the other goodies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7