Whats at the heart of the problem?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Given the nature of the charges. Then add being refused bail, there must be some ID saying he did it. Could there really be that many guys with one arm in a sling attending this church. Can anyone see this one being resolved through the courts before the 2020 grand final? Ohh Well. Docker Clay will do.

Let me try this again.
NEWSFLASH ..... that centre last year was found NOT GUILTY and the bloke this year is claiming innocense .... until the case has been proven either way .... aren't we being a bit hysterical about the club being a disaster zone ....

... and reality check ... I am not certain of the statistical facts .... however I would suggest that if you took a cross section of any 30 testosterone enhanced Alpha males between the ages of 20 and 30 in any walk of life ... you would find your fair share of miscreants and nere-do-wells .... in a violent macho sport like Rugby League ... it is a solid lock guarantee .....

... and as @globaleagle hinted .... it doesn't make any difference who the coach is .... you can take all precautions ... recruit wisely ... but in the end .... dumb is as dumb does .....

All that can ever be done is to make the guilty take the consequences of their actions ...... that is of course ... after their day in court ....

OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson were found not guilty as well what's your views on those 2? Being found not guilty does not always absolve guilt it just shows that some of your peers did not believe your opponents accusations. Or in the case of xxxxx ones girlfriend realised that to enjoy the spoils she needed to ride the bus no matter how bumpy it was.

My entire point is more about our recent recruitment. Do we need to look at a different path?

Good old Westpoint. I used to work at the Timezone there, back in the day...

Not the first stabbing that place has hosted!
I found it read the same as Nase's alleged incident.

Group singles out a victim, stabs them in the back then disperses in the same geographic area of Sydney :wondering:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2