Whate happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
to the chaste muslim girl with head covering etc?

Did anyone else shake their head when Michelle Leslie is released from jail in a midriff exposing singlet? Rather a sudden re-transformation don't you think?

Methinks Schapelle Corby copped 14.75 years for her idiot redneck mother!

would have to agree. i think leslie is employing a bit of toungue and cheek

There'll be plenty of time for that when she gets back to her millionaire boyfriend who has obviously helped out with a bribe or two.

It is also helps when the son of a Indonesian judge was found to be at the same party - immediately the prosecutors change from Trafficking to 'possesion'

Muslim Please, it was all a big joke and she will make plenty of cash from it all.

Mata "Methinks Schapelle Corby copped 14.75 years for her idiot redneck mother!" ?

Are you suggesting her Mother organised the drop off?

I also think that her legal team learnt a lot from the Corby case

Corby's Mum has done nothing but irritate the Indonesians with her ignorant diatribes.

They should have gagged her from Day One.

There is no way Michelle Leslie is Muslim. She likes pork (being) too much.

I dont think it was corby's mother - both father and brother who were travelling with her have had drug related issues with the police before im pretty sure.

The rumour doing the traps is that the brother put the drugs in the bodyboard bag

you would think he would stand up and take the blame if he did!

You know the answer to that already Andrew!

I am just saying they often have skewed and intense loyalty toward their family

Although I have no personal experience with this I would also say that some would probably **** all over their family without blinking an eye lid.

Wheel, true they would, but i dont know many people who arent loyal to their sisters!

I dont see even an addict or pot dealer, letting their sister rot in jail because of their own actions

I take your point and think that woudl occur more often than not but when there is the threat of 20 to 30 yrs or even death they may prefer to sit back and let someone else take the wrap - even if it is family.

All I know there is something funny with this case and it is either:

- Schappelle is lying through her teeth.
- Schappelle is taking the wrap for someone (maybe even unknowlingly eg rumour above)
- She is very unlucky that a drug syndicate 'lost' the drugs in her luggage.

This quote from Leslie's legal team regarding her "faith" just cracks me up!

"She is Muslim, she didn't wear anything yesterday to be disrespectful to anyone," Mr Mulcahy said.

"She was a Muslim when she was doing catwalk stuff, so I don't think the fact that she did wear a hijab at times ... conflicts with her belief.

"She has her own firm belief of her religion and she practises it as she sees fit."

How thoroughly post modern of them!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4