Whate happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Byso just because someone appears in Ralph doesnt make them a cheap whore. Some Manly cheerleaders must be cheap whores?

I'll take the bait and remind you she's a cheap whore for using religion to help her cause.

But I suppose the Ralph comment was off the mark. I suppose I was pointing out a cynical ideal on how her case was handled.

lock up any good looking women between 17 and 29 I say!
Sounds like you're trying to be the fulfillment of our old football drinking songs. There'd only be 100,000 fitting that description in Sydney I'd say?

ha ha.... possibly but i like those odds, especially with the heads of other blokes around!

Your problem is that you think with the wrong head.

possibly, but that is the benefit of being in my mid twenties!

I'll settle down one day, In the mean time, did you say 100,000?? Sh1t Dan we have some work to do.

*grins deviantly and nods head* yes, yes we do my friend.

ahhh good man, dont forget to try and get us some free promo girls for boxing day

Yes Mata, Canberra gone, Irish turned into a bit of a stalker, it was quite scary.

I will work on the promo chick idea tonight.

Yes Mata, Canberra gone, Irish turned into a bit of a stalker, it was quite scary.

I will work on the promo chick idea tonight.

Clontaago has some great stories mata, if only you have the right ears to listen

You've seen my ears. They invented the phrase "I'm all ears" around me. Possibly that's why I don't have as many stories to tell as Clontaago. :lol:

lol possibly.

I have intorduced Clontaago to the Melbourne cup rating system, it will be in use a lot over the summer carnival when he gets up here!

Hey I told her about the cup system too. Told her she would be an emergency runner!!! haha

Actually I have no idea why this chick would ever want to see me again, especially after the sister comment.

lol... girls love to know they would at least make it to a race on cup day!

On boxing day we are after only races 5 onwards and at least a place in minor races. Simple runners probably are not worth the time

f--k that took like an hour to read, and after finally reading it all i have 2 questions.

1. What is the melbourne cup system?? (it sounds good - 2 things i love women and the races)

2. Is it cool if a start using this sytem?? haha :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6