What would you do to fix this Country!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably because they didnt have control so it was the only way they thought of to take out any chance of their ridiculous bills getting through.

Did Liberal wanna get rid of the Senate?
Whichever party is in control wants to get rid of the Senate. Just look what happens now that Johnny and his mates have total control for the first time in over 20 years.!!!!!

Yep a united nation.

I really don't see the division part though, except for the illegal immigrant's saga. Which went on 4 years ago.
I see a country very much divided. I don't see anything that is pulling us all together as a nation. Really.
A great and probably well deserved victory by Howard and what is the first thing on the agenda for the next week. Abortion! Now there is a subject that draws everyone together in a united stand - NOT :evil: . Just another example of wasted efforts by this lot to divide everyone into camps. Sure it is an important issue but never raised during the election and a good example of throwing your weight around when the opposition is down. As for the election itself it was one giant promotion of the me philosophy. How much can we entice different segments of the community by handing giant wads of money? What happened to fiscal responsibility and projects that benefited all Australians? One big joke promoting self interest above everything else that is important. Yep - I am very disappointed!

So I suppose your disgusted with every election campain since for the last 30 years (probably 200 years but I haven't been around that long)

What sort of issues should the government talk about to bring the country together?

Abortion is an important issue? I wonder what some ppl think of that issue here!

#Make everyone sing "come on Aussie come on" or "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oh Oh Oh"

I'm at a loss? :cry:

Im just glad interest rates are not going to rise at all in the next few years because little johnny said so.

Actually they did say they wont rise.

Howard also said no GST.

And thats where they won the votes of the Dumbasses (not you) who have no idea. If you watched the chaser decides you would understand who i am talking about.

The Chaser Decides was brilliant but too subtle for the average Liberal - they would struggle with satire, irony etc and can't laugh at themselves!

The Chaser Decides was brilliant but too subtle for the average Liberal - they would struggle with satire, irony etc and can't laugh at themselves!

Quite a funny comment considering most Dole bludger low life’s vote labor because they love government dishing out the cash for doing jack ****.

Funny enough that we have the lowest unemployment for the last 25 years.........therefore less dole bludgers and more people paying there way......more votes for the lib's.

Jam that up you're assholes "tree huggers" :twisted:

byso - have you ever truly studied how the libs have fudged the employment figures? No, thought not.

Also, we come back to the old argument where you are an amatuer in economics. It's so amusing how you think the Australian Federal government is entirely responsible for the ebb and flow of the Australian economy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[blockquote]
Quite a funny comment considering most Dole bludger low life’s vote labor because they love government dishing out the cash for doing jack sh*t.
You love to live on stereotypes!!!!! Another sad assumption!

Bring it on.......You know it makes sense.

So Labor were so useless they "never" fudged figures.....pffft.... Keatings a dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-"Canteen Worker"+</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b:062bfcf4bd]QUOTE[/b:062bfcf4bd] ("Canteen Worker")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin
[blockquote]
Quite a funny comment considering most Dole bludger low life’s vote labor because they love government dishing out the cash for doing jack sh*t.
You love to live on stereotypes!!!!! Another sad assumption![/blockquote]

I know it's sad....but it's true.

Keating's.

CW can u imagine if we'd known this bloke pre-1996? He can't even hold his own when the neo-cons have won the recent election with an increased majority. Can you imagine how amusing it would have been to know him post Hewson? :roll:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4