What will Stewart need to do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stewart is so far leading the average for kick return metres this season i read so i dont think that is his probelem at all i just think mini is favourite due to his experience

Well i can see you've all danced around it and i'm sure ryan would not be pleased.

This here thread is crying out for a YART.

This is the team I would have.

Brett Stewart
Anthony Minichello
Matt King
Jamie Lyon
Eric Grothe/Hasem El Masri
Kurt Gidley
Craig Gower
Wille Mason
Danny Buderus
Brent Kite
Steve Simpson
Nathan Hindmarsh
Andrew Ryan

Robbie Farah
Greg Bird
Luke Bailey
Mark O'Meley/Brett White/Jason King 8|

Reasons:

Brett Stewart will score NSW tries. No doubt.

Still have the strong returns of Minichello if needed plus he knows how to play wing (also maybe a tad of bias in there for Stewart ;) )

I can't think of anyone else for the other wing spot... so it goes to Eric Grothe if they don't want to pick him then pick Hasem El Masri cuz the bloke hasn't played a bad game since he played under 7's for the wyong williewooshka's.

Two creative halves probably won't work.. so i'd go with Gower for his grit, toughness and he knows how to steer a team around with Gidley doing the pretty stuff which he does quite well particularly this year.

The forward pack pretty much speaks for itself. Greg Bird is playing fantastic footy and deserves a run, i don't think he'll let anyone down.

I heard Mark O'Meley might be sidelened with a Quad injury.. if that's the case give Brett White a go.... After that I'm not sure who could play up front... best bet is probably moving Tupou onto the bench with Bird going into second row and Steve Simpson being a bench prop which he has done before and did it well.

Anyways that's my 2 bob and god knows i should be a selector. :)

Stewart is so far leading the average for kick return metres this season i read so i dont think that is his probelem at all i just think mini is favourite due to his experience

Do you have a link to prove this?

It's a poor year for fullbacks if you are correct.

[quote author=Daniel]
isnt there something about players going to union not getting blues or australia jerserys?

That went out the window just after NSW gave all the superstars to QLD *COUGH* apparently.

[/quote]

Tahu was picked for tonights fixture.

It's up to Mini to prove that he's still the same player that he was before the injury. If he's still tentative, all Stewy has to do is hold his own.
Gidley is a 5/8, not a fullback. He'll be figting Anasta, Carney & Hornby.

It's up to Mini to prove that he's still the same player that he was before the injury. If he's still tentative, all Stewy has to do is hold his own.
Gidley is a 5/8, not a fullback. He'll be figting Anasta, Carney & Hornby.

He's been playing fullback all of this year and playing better than he ever has, so much so that they had Riley Brown at 5/8 on Monday night.

My edited team after watching city v country:

Anthony Minichello
Jarryd Hayne
Matt King
Jamie Lyon
Eric Grothe/Hasem El Masri
Kurt Gidley
Craig Gower
Wille Mason
Danny Buderus
Brent Kite
Steve Simpson
Nathan Hindmarsh
Andrew Ryan

Robbie Farah
Ryan Hoffman
Luke Bailey
Brett White

I thought King started real strongly and watmough played well all game.

I thought all the halves were shocking

Yeah, that's what they'll probably go with I'd say.
Monas, Carney & Orford can't be far off though.

King and white were great in the first 20.

anasta was the only half that went ok.

Stewy needed to do a lot more but its difficult with the halves he had

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4