What the 9' taught us...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It just showed me how important it is to join the tipping comp....go on get involved otherwise you might not have placed to over analyze a pre season hit and gigle

I learnt that the Nines concept is just about dead in the water in NZ.

The locals just buy a Saturday ticket and if the Worriers fail they don't bother turning up for Sunday.

Talks of taking it to Asia are laughable, the crowds would go even further backwards.

Without a big injection of cash by the NRL, it's doomed to failure!!

Well seen quite a lot of tom over the years dont know about freak but definately has talent. Did some good things in 20s last year( first year in league)pleasing for me at the nines was he looked much better in defence. Don't think he is ready for first grade but a year in the 20s and nsw cup will do him good. Only 19 don't need to rush him. Thought kelly looked good in the nines , sure knows how to find the line.he looks ready

I'll accept your superior knowledge about the kid. Just thought that sometimes bringing a young potential star up a grade, improves their overall performance. The old adage that you tend to play to the standard you are at

I learnt that the Nines concept is just about dead in the water in NZ.

The locals just buy a Saturday ticket and if the Worriers fail they don't bother turning up for Sunday.

Talks of taking it to Asia are laughable, the crowds would go even further backwards.

Without a big injection of cash by the NRL, it's doomed to failure!!
I'd suggest Perth or Adelaide instead but it would likely be 45 degrees in February! Tassie wouldn't quite be the ticket, but I'd consider going to get some cooler conditions,

Out of 10

Lane 4. (Someone that big can not be so gentle)
Perrett 5. (mediocre)
Jone Wright. (mediocre)
Kennedy 5. (Tried hard - looks the part, Struggled in defence)
Uate 4. (Refused to run)
Joey Lussick 5 (He tried hard - looks the part, Struggled in defence)
Godinet. 6 (He probably is a bit classier then he gets credit for. our best drop kicker )
Kelly 7. (Showed some talent, did get more at home, but is still green)
Wright. 6. (Looked amazing - just No where near enough)
Sironen 7. (Dominated in attack - Struggled in defence)
Winterstein 8. (In everything, and done it well)
Taufua 9. (Had a great weekend in the middle)
Cullen 10. (Just said I'm up to A grade pick me)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10