What the 9' taught us...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have learned -
1. Jorge should not be picked
2. B Kelly has potential to be a star
3. Sironen will be one of the buys of the year
4. The boys seemed to be playing for one another and we will be surprising a few people this year
You just said it all man enough said.

Agree with both tafua and Kelly and hopefully j. Wright isn't in our starting 13 every week

Its taught me that we have alot of fair weather fans that constantly give crap to the management.. except for when they see good performances... Stick by the team , we will prove alot of people wrong this year

We dont have to like the 9's concept but can still be happy when our team wins.
God I hate all this sh1t like fair weather supporters, or u r not a real supporter unless u are a member.

Everyone on here (mostly) are genuine Manly lovers, but that doesn't mean that we have to adore everyone involved in the joint or everything that occurs. We all have our own views and that might be hard to accept if they arent the same as yours or the clubs, but I assure you I am no lesser a supporter than you or anyone else on here.

I understand that, but everyone is always on Barrets case , and personally I cant stand it, Am i upset that Toovey isnt here, of course i am , did I like the way he went out , of course I didnt, did I like how some players were shown the door , not in any way, put yourselves in Barrets shoes but . Toovey inherited a back ended contract mess from Hasler, and managed it to what he could, Bozos came in and made some hard decisions, and we had a rookie coach, finding his feet, with a completely new team, to start with, and then frowned upon about results, in all honestly from the amount of injuries , and stupid schedules we had , he did ok ... This year hes got what hes wanted , we back him , and start judging him from here.. ANyway , I just want Manly to be back in the top 8 , and I belive we have the team to do that this year comfortably

Last edited:
To me the 9s is like trials, you take whatever postive you can, and don't get upset about what went wrong.

So whilst I wouldn't go too mental about what happened, I do like the look of Sironen. And has Walker bulked up? He looked solid as.

And Shaun Lane....he's huge.

That we had more support staff than players
C34Dg92UEAI0grQ.jpg:large

- With the exception of Turbo and Walker, I think all other positions are still up for grabs. Kelly/Schuster need to be given a chance to shine though... confused as to why Schuster didn't play in the last game.

- Our forward pack is about to go up a notch. Perrett, Lane, Sirronen, Lawrence, Lussick, Tapau, Treb. That is a seriously good looking pack considering what the new recruits just showed.

- Combine the best of the 9's/trials with our usual starters and we are going to surprise a few teams in 2017.

I think DCE can go to sleep feeling comfortable his spot is safe as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8