What i'll be doing while your at work this Arvo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geex byso, there's 50,000 people out here. We don't have tumbleweed and wombats in the main street you know. :wink:

We're more likely to get a rhino or elephant trundling about town.

Dubbo has proper greens on the course and an international resort planned for nearby. Wellington also has proper greens, 18 holes and a VERY long course, next to the caves.

If you're a masochist you can play the sand greens at Narromine or the red dirt fairways of Bourke.

There are Kangas and Emus at Dunheved golf course near St Marys. Next to the old ADI site.

It'll be good when the Resort course is finished. Somewere good enough for the Matabele :wink:

I'm not holding my breath about the resort course. Do you remember the name Jim Foo?

Fluff, that call was gold. I'm going to Bourke right now (not).

Bourkes hardly just up the road MAta, dont these City knobs realise its a bit further from point to point out here

Bourke's as far away as Moree (and Sydney)!

What really counts is that I can get to work in 30 seconds, not sit in a traffic jam for an hour plus each day, ea :lol: ch way.

I know where Bourke is Mate. I live on the right side of the mountains.

I can be asleep 30 mins before I'm at my desk, though some people I work with say I'm still asleep 30 mins after I get here 8)

ill take my 35 mins each way mata and stay in the city. Also im a liitte closer to brookie which is what really counts.

MAta, I am thirty seconds from work and 45 mins from Brookie - best of both worlds. I live on 300 acres less than 5 mins from downtown Parra!!!! (that's where the laugh is on me!)

It was kinda obvious unless he was counting his helicopter ride down from windsor or something as 5 mins. lol

I still think I prefer my 50 acres with river frontage in a river you can swim in without contracting salmonella or bumping into rotten corpses. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4