What area do you live in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Born in Eastern Sydney,
Then lived for a few years in Southern Sydney,
Then lived many years in the Mid-North Coast area of NSW,
Now live in the Newcastle area.

Love the Sea Eagles, try to get to a few games a year, would love to get to finals games but Friday nights are real hard for me.

Go Manly!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Geez we could almost start an Eagles supporters club in Hervey Bay, heaps of ya there!!!

Yeah Mark, I didn't realise that there were so many of us here in Hervey Bay either. I also know of some that don't post on Silvertails too and I think that there is someone on here that lives in Maryborough which isn't far from Hervey Bay either.

Northmead for me, and will be there on Friday night with Mum and two sisters driving up from Shellharbour.

Parents lived in Manly for a while in the 70s (Whistler St and later Central Ave)...*apparently* I was conceived when they lived at Queenscliff haha

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Geez we could almost start an Eagles supporters club in Hervey Bay, heaps of ya there!!!

Yeah Mark, I didn't realise that there were so many of us here in Hervey Bay either. I also know of some that don't post on Silvertails too and I think that there is someone on here that lives in Maryborough which isn't far from Hervey Bay either.
I know of half a doz. others not counting members of my own family.

Hunter Valley (Newcastle)
I'd be there but I'm in Alaska.

Get home Monday.

If we're going to Melbourne, we'll be there

Still in former Bears now Manly territory (Kirribilli) for a few more weeks but after years of fighting it I am moving to the wrong side of the Bridge in a few weeks - the good news is it will be a short walk to the SFS. I will be there on Friday.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6