What area do you live in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Good work. Do you drive a lancruiser? I saw the 4wd im speaking of parked at the intersection tavern at Ramsgate once or twice. Theres an older 4wd that gets around kogarah too. I always beep at him and pump my fists. Haha

Nah, mine's a diesel Grand Vitara with a big shiny bullbar in need of a new flag! Amazing how many other Manly plates I see around the area though, and stacks in the Illawarra where my parents live

Born in Moree - but now resident in Epping, Sydney. Fortunately married a beaches girl - Balgowlah Heights lass. Her friends have disowned her since she moved beyond Roseville Bridge.

Had a grandfather who moved to Harbord and took me to Brookie on city visits to watch Bozo, Wombat and Igor!!!

Stillman said:
Berlin, Germany. No chance of me making it to the SFS however as I will be in New York.

I was in Berlin a few months ago. Still trying to perfect their currywurst!

They had the devils cut beam on sale there before I'd even heard of it.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Napper said:
With all the talk of Manly fans not travelling etc... Just interested to see how many on here are actually from the Northern beaches.

I'm from Kogarah/st george area.

since this is your thread, you have a job to do is match up all the people that are near each other LOL

Just ask Mr I, he's already done it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6