What area do you live in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dee Why Beach and I go to all the games - can not beat a live Manly game :heart:
And we are fortunate enough to get an extra one this year :p

Starting to google Melbourne flights for next Friday :D

Napper said:
With all the talk of Manly fans not travelling etc... Just interested to see how many on here are actually from the Northern beaches.

I'm from Kogarah/st george area.

I live in Darwin NT. I have the "Country Wings" membership, I've never made it to a Brookie game, but yell at the TV a lot.

I live in Berry and will be there on Friday. My son is coming from Brisbane also.

Born in Seaforth, now live at Hornsby. Been going to Brookie for over 40 years. Will be there on Friday night.

All the papers can moan about today is whether Manly fans will cross the spit bridge and travel to the game. This thread proves that Manly fans travel from EVERYWHERE and not all Manly fans live in Manly.

Look, if the NRL want 10 thousand on Friday night, they'll put the game on in the city. Their excuses for not putting the game at Brookie are laughable. They are muppets. In the same league as Gallop.

Inner West but work in CBD so easy to get there AND home. I rarely miss a Brookie game but this game last year brought 8 people to their first game for the season then most of them backed up for the Broncos. I'll b spending today seeing how many can b talked into it this time around.

Roseville. I never miss a Brookie match, but I'll also be going to the SFS on Friday night, along with four relatives and friends.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8