What about this f...ing year!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah We will be certainties if they both sign elsewhere and stay. Everyone else can get their heads down and really put the nose to the grindstone for the two blokes leaving for a million bucks a year.Gee Foz might even play as well as he did late last year. They don't get on with Tooves now so signing elsewhere will fix that! Absolute fairy tale!

Has anyone considered the reaction of the fans at Brookie if we lose a few early(and we will).It would be absolute utter chaos.I hope we don't lose both but if we do and don't release them I feel this great club may be really embarrassed this year.

It's almost like people don't care about this year

It's almost like people don't care about this year

I don't , I plan to be away a bit in the caravan this year and had invested a $1000 on a whizz bang Satelite set up so I didn't miss a game, at this point in the proceedings I'll probably leave it home.

I have NEVER felt so underwhelmed at the start of a season.

I don't , I plan to be away a bit in the caravan this year and had invested a $1000 on a whizz bang Satelite set up so I didn't miss a game, at this point in the proceedings I'll probably leave it home.

I have NEVER felt so underwhelmed at the start of a season.
I'm there Mark. I have paid my membership and I will continue to support the club, but at this stage I don't intend going to any games nor do I intend watching any on TV. A year off will probably do me good. If one or both of them are gone I simply won't be able to watch them. I know the club won't do it, but in my view anyone who signs elsewhere a year ahead should be released immediately or do what bennett did with Hodges when he signed with East, play them in Reggies.

I'm there Mark. I have paid my membership and I will continue to support the club, but at this stage I don't intend going to any games nor do I intend watching any on TV. A year off will probably do me good. If one or both of them are gone I simply won't be able to watch them. I know the club won't do it, but in my view anyone who signs elsewhere a year ahead should be released immediately or do what bennett did with Hodges when he signed with East, play them in Reggies.

Agree but bet they don't.

It's all a business to them, they aren't emotionally invested line we are.

Agree but bet they don't.

It's all a business to them, they aren't emotionally invested line we are.

Yup, as soon as the Foran thing is announced, will be as soon as I turn the season off, and will give my season ticket to a mate, or back to the club. Maybe even run a competition on this site, and will decide a winner who I will give it to for nothing.

I refuse to support a bloke like Kieran Foran if this is true.

I still believe the club has 2 wear some of the blame the deadline could and should have been earlier Jan 30 if no answer contracts withdrawn and both players offered releases for this season and we get on with it. Now we are stuck with a team we love but players we can't stomach. Not sure what I'll do.

Yup, as soon as the Foran thing is announced, will be as soon as I turn the season off, and will give my season ticket to a mate, or back to the club. Maybe even run a competition on this site, and will decide a winner who I will give it to for nothing.

I refuse to support a bloke like Kieran Foran if this is true.

Gents you are penalizing the club over the actions of a player? Understand you are disillusioned but now is the time to step up and support the club (not the player)

Gents you are penalizing the club over the actions of a player? Understand you are disillusioned but now is the time to step up and support the club (not the player)
If the club stood both down I would be there every week (even knowing we could lose) but the club don't give a stuff about the supporters any more. They will keep on picking them because it's just business 2 them.

As soon as the mercenaries leave, I'll be back. I'm not supporting a team that includes guns for hire in DCE & Foran. I just wouldn't enjoy watching the game. I can't even watch the 2011 GF win, because every time I see Hoppa get the ball, I think, "what a cocksucker".

I understand what your saying though - and other people MAY enjoy watching them run around - just not me unfortunately. I'll just stick to Ice Hockey until next season.

Hey, I'm a season ticket holder and member this season, so I've done my part, I just wouldn't enjoy a team lead around by renegades. If we have neville no-one's playing in the 6 & 7 next season, I'll be back, as excited as ever.

To be honest, the behavior of the players has literally sucked every ounce of enthusiasm i had out of me for the start of the season.

Ive said it once and ill say it again. Whatever the hell's going wrong at the club, as painful as that ingrown nail might be you just have to grab it and yank it out. I don't give a **** if we miss finals for the next 5 years because we had to get rid of some problems.

What I do give a **** about is this deep gut feeling that I just don't care about footy at the moment. Not of my own doing, its just really really hard to give two ****s and part with my money to pay these ****s.

Considering the current board structre (and new ownership model) I am not sure there is much they could have done - it sounds like this was done a long time ago

Personally I am going to keep supporting the club. Will I cheer as much for the two if they leave? No. But will I cheer every time matai smashes someone, snake sets up another try? Hell yeah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6