What about this f...ing year!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amazed by the number of people on here saying if either sign away we should release them straight away, are you seriously suggesting we pretty much throw away a chance to win a premiership this year.

If the case is that one or both of our halves sign elsewhere for '16 and we don't throw our full support behind the team for the 2015 season we are acknowledging that 1 or 2 individuals are larger than the club.
Not counting the halves there will 15 others in our top 17 playing their guts out for Manly while NSW cup boys battle each week for a chance in the top squad.
The media, all opposition teams and fans, and possibly even the NRL try to bring us down. Don't let it happen.
However this plays out and whatever adversity we face, support Manly through thick and thin.
Beautiful words Nicci. Brought a tear to my eyes. I could never turn my back on this club. I don't care who's in the jumper I just follow the club, the colours, the emblem. My Sea Eagles and I damn well love this club & won't let a couple of players stop that ever.

Just imagine for one second your Brett Stewart. You find out your brother who you have been playing with for over a decade has to be shuffled off to Redfern, because some young kid comes in, demanding earth & moon be moved to sign him, because he has to "do what's best for his family".

Does it not then stand to reason guys like Matai, Choc, Bullet and others who have taken a haircut to remain gets the ****s with this selfish prick, who claims, "I'm enjoying the process" while more & more players are displaced because of that?

Honestly, I don't care if we are talking Cooper Cronk, Jonathan Thurston & others who are streets better than Daly, yet potentially getting paid much less. If they are being as openly disruptive as DCE, then I just want him to **** off.

Play Jack Littlejohn. Kid would probably play all year with an absolute smile on his face, and you know what, that's what would make me enjoy the game. Players like JSL, Wolfy when he first came in, and others who are so obviously passionate about the place.

These kids have just burnt their bridges for mine - and I'm seeing a lot of passionate, usually very positive and supportive fans starting to grow distant from the team - if it actually IS that - a "team".

Imagining now..... Ah yes I remember my last contract time, lots of media fuss, looking at leaving to canberra, the dogs and st merge, I held out for ages and wanted more than Manly we prepared to offer at first. Eventually they upped their offer and I got to stay. I shouldn't be surprised these 2 are using the same approach

lol......hope dce and foz say they'll get onto it after this season....just to see the heads explode!

Amazed by the number of people on here saying if either sign away we should release them straight away, are you seriously suggesting we pretty much throw away a chance to win a premiership this year.

Yeah We will be certainties if they both sign elsewhere and stay. Everyone else can get their heads down and really put the nose to the grindstone for the two blokes leaving for a million bucks a year.Gee Foz might even play as well as he did late last year. They don't get on with Tooves now so signing elsewhere will fix that! Absolute fairy tale!

Has anyone considered the reaction of the fans at Brookie if we lose a few early(and we will).It would be absolute utter chaos.I hope we don't lose both but if we do and don't release them I feel this great club may be really embarrassed this year.

I'm in a cab going through dy and brookie. There is no sign of any action here at present, going by my view out of the cab. If anyone is closer to the negotiation action I'd be grateful of an update.

Yeah We will be certainties if they both sign elsewhere and stay. Everyone else can get their heads down and really put the nose to the grindstone for the two blokes leaving for a million bucks a year.Gee Foz might even play as well as he did late last year. They don't get on with Tooves now so signing elsewhere will fix that! Absolute fairy tale!

Has anyone considered the reaction of the fans at Brookie if we lose a few early(and we will).It would be absolute utter chaos.I hope we don't lose both but if we do and don't release them I feel this great club may be really embarrassed this year.
couldnt agree more..

the fact they dont get on with tooves or even each other , shows me that they will sign elsewhere and we will self destruct this year.

If the case is that one or both of our halves sign elsewhere for '16 and we don't throw our full support behind the team for the 2015 season we are acknowledging that 1 or 2 individuals are larger than the club.
Not counting the halves there will 15 others in our top 17 playing their guts out for Manly while NSW cup boys battle each week for a chance in the top squad.
The media, all opposition teams and fans, and possibly even the NRL try to bring us down. Don't let it happen.
However this plays out and whatever adversity we face, support Manly through thick and thin.
100%..agree

but no doubt it will effect the morale and unity of the team ( problems existing anyway ).

hence below average performance

We have recently seen Inglis saying that he is open to offers from anywhere for 2016, despite being under contract to Souths, and that he wants to finish his career at the Broncos

Why isn't there any talk of Souths season being a complete failure on the back of this news ?

Simple Kiwi 1. Because them minus him is massively better than us minus DCE and Foran.
2.They haven't been bickering about this rubbish for 18 months like us. As much
as I hate to say it they are a tight knit group and it shows.
3.It has hardly been a 3 ringed circus. One comment in a newspaper..

The bunnies would be contenders regardless.We would struggle.

Am I the only one who is unconvinced by Foran. I can name a handful of games where he has flashed ability but I struggle to think of him as a "superstar". This may get me howled down but he reminds me of Travis Burns ...

Am I the only one who is unconvinced by Foran. I can name a handful of games where he has flashed ability but I struggle to think of him as a "superstar". This may get me howled down but he reminds me of Travis Burns ...

Travis Burns lol he's not that bad. I certainly don't fall into the category of him being a great.

A gutsy tough little bastard who puts his body on the line each and every week.

Superstar worth 1.1 Million.....nope!!

consider yourself howled down Matas. I'd take Foran over DCE everday.

We have recently seen Inglis saying that he is open to offers from anywhere for 2016, despite being under contract to Souths, and that he wants to finish his career at the Broncos

Why isn't there any talk of Souths season being a complete failure on the back of this news ?
Rabbits can't read

That's ok mate. You're new here ;)

How come
big willy reckons our culture and spirit is some of the best he has seen and 2v and killer reckon we are strong and stevie has signed and was directly quoted as saying how good we are and we are talking about a disaster year and two of our best are mother fu-/ers that have ruined the club

For fuc sake
Don't read the papers or watch TV headlines
When these guys sign and we win the comp they will be hailed heroes

Tbh mate, I simply don't care about the differing articles that contradict each other day after day after day, I don't bother reading them really. What will be will be with these two. Just some of the OTT crap I read on here at times is more tiresome than the daily updates from the papers (not directed at you), and it why I'm only a very occasional poster on here recently

I could guarentee you that the same people who are now saying punt them both, or even just one of them, for lack of loyalty, won't be showing Toovey any loyalty when we are running 14th mid season and they are calling for his head

I'll just ignore all the crap and tune is for the games, pretty easy to do with the World Cup on at the moment

Cant see a top notch coach like hasler or bellyache letting this ****e happen. When you're steering the ship if it runs aground only one person to point the finger at,

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6