What a bad season looks like on Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not too much to post about to be honest. The team is new and the coach is a rookie. Just have to give them some time before we all rip into them. :)

i think I saw footage of Zorba as a large float with Fabulous Ones dancing on top of him during Mardi Gras.
Out of the fridge and proud.

I don't buy it. To believe that, you would have to believe:
1. Zorba can fit in a fridge, and
2. If he could fit in one, he would ever get out of it!

To me it is a combination of...

Prolonged success that eventually gets taken for granted, naturally the excitement levels drop off as the team gets older with nothing new to generate excitement along with losing fan favourites.

The team has a Northern Eagles quickly put together feel about it, fans hoping for instant success and if not there will be a big drop off due to a lack of patience and connection with the squad.

Waiting for new players to have that X Factor feel about them like Turbo to bring in new interest, younger fans and bringing along new bandwagon supporters.

Too many options in the rating system of posts, might be creating more disharmony---i know it was designed with good intentions seeking a more interactive/community feel to the site but it might be too much of a distraction for some and others are easily offended.

League in general has been losing interest for a while now, we need a Golden State Warriors break out team that catches the attention and admiration of all to bring the game to a new level.

Hi Dan,
I am a new poster to the thread but have been reading this forum for 2 years now. I absolutely love this site. I don't feel confident at times adding my opinion as no way am I up to the standard of comments as some of the wonderful people on here. I guess what I am trying to say is we Manly Fans are here but are the quiet silent types....

Hi Dan,
I am a new poster to the thread but have been reading this forum for 2 years now. I absolutely love this site. I don't feel confident at times adding my opinion as no way am I up to the standard of comments as some of the wonderful people on here. I guess what I am trying to say is we Manly Fans are here but are the quiet silent types....
Welcome and just remember we all (well most of us) used to feel the same way

New state and new job has kept me off. Still settling in. Slowly getting time back to scroll through the forums and post.

All the crap with the club over the last year or 2 has hurt. We will bounce back though. Just like our team

Hi Dan,
It can be daunting at first, but you should be happy about expressing your opinion

Some wider statistics. Note that we only started using this software in December 2014 so some statistics are not available before then. Interesting regular patterns though. That big peak of posts was March 2015 and interestingly the online years was fairly steady until the end of the Season in September. I wonder if the patter for that is the same.

Interesting that there is a larger dip in the posts that there is in active users.

I like graphs

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 16.04.00.png

Some wider statistics. Note that we only started using this software in December 2014 so some statistics are not available before then. Interesting regular patterns though. That big peak of posts was March 2015 and interestingly the online years was fairly steady until the end of the Season in September. I wonder if the patter for that is the same.

Interesting that there is a larger dip in the posts that there is in active users.

I like graphs

View attachment 3255
"I like graphs"
If you can count it you can manage it.

Hi Dan,
Don't worry about what you post. Most of us just fake it till we make it.

Hi Dan,

Welcome , and remember every post doesn't have to be a @Ryan epic.

Lots of mine are one liners!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4