What a bad season looks like on Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I was just looking at our statistics, and its quite telling to see just how the team performs and how that has an effect on the sites statistics. This is the Monthly statistics graph dating back to march last year. The daily statistics show pretty much exactly when games were as well as where major events happen, its quite fun to play with.

This one is a little sad for me, the statistics are going the wrong way, we need to make that climb people. Where are all the Manly fans?

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 17.15.02.png

I can add a whole lot of other things in there but the trend lines stay the same.

Kind of interesting. I suspect once March is finished it will peak a lot higher again.

It used to be that September and October were our peak times

Ironic that activity drops from February to March, when there is actually some football being played.
For this season I wouldn't put much into that it's showing March to date and these are month stats so by the end of March the number will rise.

Drop comes usually around may

I was just looking at our statistics, and its quite telling to see just how the team performs and how that has an effect on the sites statistics. This is the Monthly statistics graph dating back to march last year. The daily statistics show pretty much exactly when games were as well as where major events happen, its quite fun to play with.

This one is a little sad for me, the statistics are going the wrong way, we need to make that climb people. Where are all the Manly fans?

View attachment 3243
Hi Dan

That's very interesting but not at all surprising. Manly lost it's culture and aura at the end of 2014 and it's been a slow burn since then, and the truth is there has not been any new culture generated. I'm sorry but Lewis Brown, Dylan Walker, Nate Myles, and those kinds of guys don't inspire me, not to mention Trent Barrett. These are all outsiders, and like all those in the past they have to prove themselves. The Manly club can hype them up all they want but the reality is there are so many of them!.

I still look at the site every day, but since Manly were #1 in 2014 the same emotion and excitement is not there, and the content from other users is more negative. I don't mind feisty, I love it, but this is a dour and disappointed kind of negative, and its unfortunate that it was an implosion that came from within. We lost an empire.

If it was just footy results, you would have seen a decent blip around the last few rounds of last year, but that's absent, showing its deeper than that for us true fans.

The bottom line is it serves as notice to all the happy Penn, Zorba, Kelly and other corporates taking home their fat paychecks every day - shut up and get to work because you have a lot to do to get us fans back. The empire created from 2007 until late 2014 took a lot of time to build, and will also take a long time to re-create.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4