what 5 Manly players under pressure to perform 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually thought that Jake had a good season last year , very adaptable player [ and to cater when Walker comes on ] and still a rock in defence . Wouldn "t think that he under any particular pressure , sure that he will continue to put in a 100 per cent whole hearted and durable effort and hopefully maximum time on the paddock again . . Marty and Alioia , Harper and Parker and possibly Foz [ and mainly for his body to hold up again ] , from my take and if any pressure analogy is being looked at .

Under pressure list - no particular order to this:

1) Lachlan Croker
This guy is just under pressure not to get injured or regress to his early-2021 form. We have Lawton as a backup 9 I guess, but that wasn't how Des used Karl last year. With our lean stocks in the number 9 stocks, we have no buffer for a 9 out of form or carrying an injury (Frog's had some pretty awful injuries). But Fainu..? Would love to see him back sure, but reality bites and Croker is all our eggs in that 9 basket right now.

2) Josh Aloiai
Did he have a standout game last year? I honestly can't remember him doing anything that stood out (maybe that's a good thing...). As a high-profile multi-year signing last year I maybe expected more. If a Prop-move for Jake is on the cards (although who plays lock then...), then Josh A might be one who needs to muscle up a bit - especially with a young Keppie, Tent & Bullemor champing at the bit, Boyle needing a career-defining year, and Marty/Sipley the only older props in the team.

3) Andrew Davey
Comes into a team stacked with 2nd-rowers carrying high expectations - after an unlucky end to 2021. Has to compete with some of the more popular players with supporters for a spot (Guac, Schuster, Lawton, Burbo) - if he keeps any of those out of the team and doesn't nail it, there will be questions asked, like in 2020. Also it seems like if he has bad luck again and cops a big injury, it might be terminal to his career. Heart only gets you so far if the body breaks down.

4) DCE
I thought he had a stellar year last year on an individual level. His leadership qualities though when they are backs against the wall need to extend beyond slotting that high-pressure play/Field-goal to win the match. He isn't a "trench-warfare" type leader. He ices those high-pressure situations that reap high-level accolade, sure. I'm a bit torn on this, as it sounds petty to say - but it's not those highlight reel moments that we need from him - well not always. Sometimes I feel like we need him to do what Turbo did to Tent against the Eels and not be afraid of the consequences of players maybe not liking him - park the diplomacy and rip out some timely fire-ups Daly.

5) Dylan Walker & Kieran Foran (Tied, for same reason)
Playing for their contracts / future. Both with an injury-plagued history. Great players at their prime no argument, and both had great impact in 2021 in their own ways. As it stands today, I can't see either of them with our club in 2023. I would however also be completely fine with both of them finishing up their careers at Manly (as long as it wasn't mainly spent in the injury ward). Maybe even taking up role with the club post-retirement... although I would keep both of them on a tight leash post-footy.

I wish I shared your optimism - but he was a totally shattered man in our last few games. Hope he proves me wrong but with him and Parker as starting centres we are going nowhere against the top teams. We have some great juniors coming through the centre position, so give them a chance !!!
Des has shown before he doesn't give out chances just on talent ,they will have to be ticking boxes and earn the chance to play NRL, has been hard since COVID with no lower grades but hopefully this year they will get more opportunities

Next time Harper cones up against Olam it will be tough for him psychologically.
Phycology can work both ways . It can have a negative or positive affect

I will go for the positive affect and say that Harper will be psyched up to make amends

Des has not won a grand final since 2011

That is a long time

2012 Bellamy
2013 Robinson
2014 Madge
2015 Green
2016Flanagan
2017Bellamy
2018 Robinson
2019Robinson
2020 Bellamy
2021 Cleary
Not really, in terms of a 1st grade coach. You've named the winning coaches since 2012. Now name the coaches who didn't win the game in each of those years.
Most coaches don't win gf's at all

Not really, in terms of a 1st grade coach. You've named the winning coaches since 2012. Now name the coaches who didn't win the game in each of those years.
Thanks for your opinion and your Benchmark standards

My Benchmark are the Winners and not the runners up as run runner up is not part of our legendary clubs ethos

and since 2011
Bellamy has been a winner 3 times and the Storm have been winners 3 times
Robinson has been a winner 3 times and the Roosters have been winners 3 times
Madge has been a winner 1 time and the Rabbits have been winners once
Flanagan has been a winner 1 time and the Sharks have been winners once
Green has been a winner 1 time and the Cowboys have been winners once
2012 Bellamy
2013 Robinson
2014 Madge
2015 Green
2016Flanagan
2017Bellamy
2018 Robinson
2019Robinson
2020 Bellamy
2021 Cleary

Since 2011 we have failed to live up to our Legendary clubs high standards as the greatest club of all and naming runner up coaches is irrelevant to our clubs high standards

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Last edited:
*Our Club did not bring back Des for us to be runners up *

Most Clubs are not Manly

There is only one Manly and you should know better feathered friend !!!

Drop your standards and you drop your pants
Once you drop your pants you get screwed !

We have had our pants down since 2012

2012 Bellamy
2013 Robinson
2014 Madge
2015 Green
2016Flanagan
2017Bellamy
2018 Robinson
2019Robinson
2020 Bellamy
2021 Cleary

Last edited:
Don't stop now BOZO you're on a roll
Speaking of Rolls

We need to start a Roll Call on here and see if all our feathered friends are doing the right thing by our legendary cub and have become Club members

The ones that have not taken the Great honour of becoming Manly club members should be named and shamed !

Drop your standards and you drop your pants
Once you drop your pants you get screwed !

We have had our pants down since 2012

2012 Bellamy
2013 Robinson
2014 Madge
2015 Green
2016Flanagan
2017Bellamy
2018 Robinson
2019Robinson
2020 Bellamy
2021 Cleary
If every time you take your pants off Bozo and you are getting screwed from behind then maybe you are doing something wrong?
Not that there is anything wrong with that....but you seem to be saying that it is not palatable to you.
Dropping your pants and getting screwed doesn't seem all that bad lol depending on your preference.....

Speaking of Rolls

We need to start a Roll Call on here and see if all our feathered friends are doing the right thing by our legendary cub and have become Club members

The ones that have not taken the Great honour of becoming Manly club members should be named and shamed !
Maybe they should be paraded in front of a home crowd game in stocks and be pelted with tomatoes?
At least you haven't called them cancers on the club I guess.

If every time you take your pants off Bozo and you are getting screwed from behind then maybe you are doing something wrong?
Not that there is anything wrong with that....but you seem to be saying that it is not palatable to you.
Dropping your pants and getting screwed doesn't seem all that bad lol depending on your preference.....
You are missing the whole point of my message feathered friend

Maybe they should be paraded in front of a home crowd game in stocks and be pelted with tomatoes?
At least you haven't called them cancers on the club I guess.
Another 10 more years of failing to live up to our Legendary clubs high standards as the Greatest club of all I can see your suggestion on the cards

Do you have any other Great suggestions ?

Respect and Love Your Club Enough to Never accept
Excuses from people that fail to live up to its great standards

For those that see Manly as just another club . They see another finals failure as just another game
For the ones that see Manly as the Greatest club of all they see another finals failure as a shame .

Our legendary club and the Greatest Club of all deserves better than this finals exit once again

Excuses , Excuses , Excuses

Other clubs have finished the seasons holding on to the winning trophy

and we have finished the seasons with yet another different excuse

10 years of excuses is enough for any proud Manly supporter

I cannot watch this any more

For the ones that think that this finals failure is no big deal

Enjoy !

Another 10 more years of failing to live up to our Legendary clubs high standards as the Greatest club of all I can see your suggestion on the cards

Do you have any other Great suggestions ?
Relax and breathe,you will wake up in the morning,there are many memes for you to still discover and post.
Be grateful for what you have and not try to shame others into doing things you want them to do.
You sound like a propaganda machine on speed.

What 5 players are in the most danger to hold their place in 2022 ?
It's healthy to have EVERY player in danger of the chop board, especially with talent in the wings, but in reality Turbo, Jake and DCE are picked before the 17 is picked and every team has 4-5 players who are auto picks.
There is a stack of quality in the squad and a heap of youngsters who are waiting to swoop.
My players who need be looking over the shoulders are -

Croker - Very improved and had a solid 2021 - in 2022 we neep more zip in the ruck and Croker is hopefully up to it
Aloiai - Started 2021 strongly, but seemed off pace and a little dissapointing overall, especially in the finals.
Harper - Had so many bright moments, but when off was like a prawn in the sun, test will be in big games
Kapow - Many will argue, but I rate him a Powerhouse leader and has played nowhere near his fearsome best in 2021 imo
Parker - Problem for Parks is he gives 100% and maybe has no improvement to give, Koula and others are ready to pounce
I don’t believe Jake should be guaranteed a spot before the 17 are picked but obviously at Manly he is so I take your point.

Jake is Manly’s version of Hindmarsh with a better tackling technique and some linkage play.

Racking up numbers doesn’t necessarily mean the team overall improves.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6