what 5 Manly players under pressure to perform 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Olam uses everybody as insignificant speed bumps on his way to the try line
Not every body . Olam had a field day against us and knocked us out of the finals .

Olam did not score in the storms match against the panthers when the panthers knocked the storm out

Last edited:
What 5 players are in the most danger to hold their place in 2022 ?
It's healthy to have EVERY player in danger of the chop board, especially with talent in the wings, but in reality Turbo, Jake and DCE are picked before the 17 is picked and every team has 4-5 players who are auto picks.
There is a stack of quality in the squad and a heap of youngsters who are waiting to swoop.
My players who need be looking over the shoulders are -

Croker - Very improved and had a solid 2021 - in 2022 we neep more zip in the ruck and Croker is hopefully up to it
Aloiai - Started 2021 strongly, but seemed off pace and a little dissapointing overall, especially in the finals.
Harper - Had so many bright moments, but when off was like a prawn in the sun, test will be in big games
Kapow - Many will argue, but I rate him a Powerhouse leader and has played nowhere near his fearsome best in 2021 imo
Parker - Problem for Parks is he gives 100% and maybe has no improvement to give, Koula and others are ready to pounce
I agree with you on those players mentioned
But ....
The magic number is not only 5 players that are under pressure to live up to our Legendary clubs standard as the greatest club of all and honour it with a long over due premiership trophy

Tom Turbo to find a way and not be shut down in finals matches
Including all the other players that did not stand up and deliver in the two finals thrashings that we had

The Bench mark that all players are under pressure to live up to

1639706337179.png

Not every body . Olam had a field day against us and knocked us out of the finals .

Olam did not score in the storms match against the panthers when the panthers knocked the storm out
Olam got voted the best centre in the NRL in 2021, because he didn't score in the GF is irrelevant.

saab. great first year but the difference between his best and worst was Huuuuuge. as was the disparity in his contributions for when tom was in or out of the team. from memory he scored only 1 try in 8 games when tom was out but averaged almost 2 a game when he played.
with koula, weekes and tippy toes in the squad and des inclination to start young players on the wing competition is building

harper. his form as a mistake free footy player cemented his spot, but when he made a few in the big games it opens the door of doubt. . with forwards stocks high and lawnton and walks competing as utility , walks in always in the mix at centre harper can feel some heat id expect. not seeing a stack of options positionally either to switch for harper

Dce,like saab, the difference between best and worst was huuuuge. . the dce era of having to do it all has long passed us. jake playing first receiver, tom playing halfback, foran in the side, a 6 playing in the back row and 2 utilities on the bench that can play in the halves. the excuses are gone however.
the attack is being led by others, he doesnt game manage, his kicking is spasmodic despite its effectiveness and wont take the ball to the ad line. what is his role and where can he add more value than he is currently. his wait and see what tommy does approach in a year he is playing for a contract will be interesting to watch. you would assume his next contract size will depend on this years form, maybe not
get into the line to run and kick has to be his new thing to see the team improve a lot.
get game or abdicate

foran. with the shoe, dce and foz. 3 into 2 doesnt go . foz seems the most likely to miss out but i wouldnt count on it. he is the only player with a steady hand, if if he upped his possessions and kicking he could run the team

davey after having a come from nowhere season at parra manly signed the late bloomer who lost the season to injury and at his age with his experience, thats tough. with uncertainty around the back row a lack of games or another injury and he may be back on the tools. if that isnt pressure to achieve your goal, what is.

davey my tip of best to overcome the pressure.

Olam got voted the best centre in the NRL in 2021, because he didn't score in the GF is irrelevant.
You missed my point feathered friend
You said

I said
There were no speed bumps in the Panthers centres in the storms loss in the finals

I disagree every centre is a speed bump for Olam

You said

I said
There were no speed bumps in the Panthers centres in the storms loss in the finals

Agree he was barely a q cup player for a fair few years.

Agree he was barely a q cup player for a fair few years.
Bellamy took notice what the blind ones could not see
and Olam took off in the NRL
and the rest is storm premiership winning history

This super talented Sea eagle is ready for take off

He has more God given Killer Speed and Skill than our last seasons centres

He possess all the attributes of a excitement machine . A crowd thriller that puts bums on seats

He is the upgrade we need to take the next step up to premiership winning Glory

I cannot wait to see him in the trials

I cannot wait to see him at 4 pines park with a 5 star match winning performance

All he needs is recognition and confidence from his coach

Talent not used is Talent wasted

The Super talented and King of Speed Koula

272769724_10159589047305993_828884911571909654_n.jpg

I don't know if you're talking about attack or defence. Akuila Uate was very happy to receive four try assists from Walker in this 2017 game (cake walk v Bunnies)

Perspective time

Walker at his best is dynamic indeed and his impact is at another level above our 2021 centres

Who are these people comparing Walker with ?

These are honest questions

How many try assists did our wingers get form Parker ?

How intimidating in attack is Parker

How threatening in attack is Parker

How dominating in attack is Parker

How exciting is Parker when we see him get the ball in the clear ?

How damaging are Parkers runs out from our line

He can be competent in compressed defence but when faster players get on the out side of him he is left clutching at thin air

The moral of this story
The only way is up with up grade in our centres

Bellamy took notice what the blind ones could not see
and Olam took off in the NRL
and the rest is storm premiership winning history

This super talented Sea eagle is ready for take off

He has more God given Killer Speed and Skill than our last seasons centres

He possess all the attributes of a excitement machine . A crowd thriller that puts bums on seats

He is the upgrade we need to take the next step up to premiership winning Glory

I cannot wait to see him in the trials

I cannot wait to see him at 4 pines park with a 5 star match winning performance

All he needs is recognition and confidence from his coach

Talent not used is Talent wasted

The Super talented and King of Speed Koula

View attachment 20141
He looks an athlete that's for sure

You said

I said

Can't find where you said, "There were no speed bumps in the Panthers centres in the storm loss in the finals" in any of your other comments. Also you have confused some of my quotes in my comment to you. Anyway lets agree to disagree.

Can't find where you said, "There were no speed bumps in the Panthers centres in the storm loss in the finals" in any of your other comments. Also you have confused some of my quotes in my comment to you. Anyway lets agree to disagree.
This is what I said when you said every centre is a speed bump for Olam

Meaning not all centres are speed bumps for Olam as the penrith centres did a good job to contain him and go on and take the major prize

All good feathered friend . We do not have to agree :)

Do you think Harper will get over getting owned in Qualifier, or he just a fringe player who had a good half season and won't play first grade by end of 2022 ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6