Well played PVL - go hard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Now the women are all set to be fined...what about Latrell's non footy playing mates who were all in the photos as well? Or have I missed something?

The NRL was left red-faced after Broncos stars Darius Boyd and Jack Bird were exposed flaunting social distancing rules as Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk ticked off on the season’s return.
Boyd and Bird were filmed having lunch together in New Farm Park only hours before Palaszczuk declared Queensland’s borders would open to the NRL on the proviso the game did not pose a threat to the state’s quest to beat COVID-19.

:speechless:
Broncos defend it by saying boyd is providing support for the injured Bird.

Also... Latrell thinking of appealing his super harsh fine after Cleary was not fined.

Latrell Mitchell has discussed appealing his $1000 fine for breaching COVID-19 health restrictions after fellow NRL superstar Nathan Cleary was cleared of any illegality despite Tik Tok-ing with five young women inside his Sydney home.

Last edited:

The NRL was left red-faced after Broncos stars Darius Boyd and Jack Bird were exposed flaunting social distancing rules as Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk ticked off on the season’s return.
Boyd and Bird were filmed having lunch together in New Farm Park only hours before Palaszczuk declared Queensland’s borders would open to the NRL on the proviso the game did not pose a threat to the state’s quest to beat COVID-19.

:speechless:

And the broncos defend it by saying boyd is providing support for the injured Bird.

Well ok... Bird out for the season (injured) and Boyd can join him on the sidelines for the season.

V'landy...you said the next players would not receive the leniency shown the first three.

I'm officially astounded at just how cumb these dunts are. YOU %$##&*!@ IDIOTS

Also... Latrell thinking of appealing his super harsh fine after Cleary was not fined.

Latrell Mitchell has discussed appealing his $1000 fine for breaching COVID-19 health restrictions after fellow NRL superstar Nathan Cleary was cleared of any illegality despite Tik Tok-ing with five young women inside his Sydney home.

Who’d of ever thought Tik Tokking would be an actual thing??

Cleary Should have been fined 20k for the original photo. 20k more for the second incident. 20k more for lying about the full incident. 20k for the 'they didn't ask me' excuse and finally 1 million dollars for being in a tick tok in the first place. It's for ****ing teenagers and kids.
And fined another $10,000 for being really $hit at Tik-Tok, whatever that is?

I guess the nrl are waiting for a Manly player to get caught breaking the rules so that they can come down hard with fines/suspensions. Surprised they haven’t paid journos to stalk them out

Fair dinkum some of you dribblers need a pulse check ... now think carefully before you answer the following question ... a wrong answer could result in your life support being turned off ..

Hands up any bloke that opened the door to those tipsy 5 hotties pushing their way in who would say No No No .. get OUT! .. I don't want to lie on the couch covered in girls and dance ...

I guess the nrl are waiting for a Manly player to get caught breaking the rules so that they can come down hard with fines/suspensions. Surprised they haven’t paid journos to stalk them out

Waste of police resources ... they have found it easier to just wait til they post it on instagram ...

Fair dinkum some of you dribblers need a pulse check ... now think carefully before you answer the following question ... a wrong answer could result in your life support being turned off ..

Hands up any bloke that opened the door to those tipsy 5 hotties pushing their way in who would say No No No .. get OUT! .. I don't want to lie on the couch covered in girls and dance ...

Psssh

Easy. Slam the door on them. Saving my money (as a Scot so should you) and no.... I'm isolating, the game wants to get back underway.

Little head doesn't need to always get it's way.

SOCIAL DISTANCE YA MORONS

Waste of police resources ... they have found it easier to just wait til they post it on instagram ...

When some afl player was "busted" over in WA the police just went "Meh, we can't be bothered fining him"

@Woodsie

Last edited:

Yes BUT that’s different!!

The truth of the matter is you're just jealous of him (understandably) lol

Ah.. the joys of social media eh! I guess i was lucky because when I was young and reckless the only social media we had were called 'rubber go-a-heads" and even they could cause some angst.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8