Well played PVL - go hard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
New Tik Toc vid would indicate that the girls were there longer than the reported 10 minutes.
Cleary has lied about the incident.
Surely the NRL will come down much harder on him now.
... and I'm still waiting to hear if the girls have been charged by NSW Police. There is evidence to show they were in a pack for a long time, partying, sharing ubas etc. They were more at fault than Cleary, not that he shouldn't be punished. It is just that NRL players are judged much more harshly than the general public.

NSW Police have cleared Nathan Cleary of breaching social distancing protocol.

The NSW Origin halfback has been cleared of wrongdoing by NSW Police, as he did not leave his home address.

:speechless::speechless::speechless:@:D

This was a slap on the wrist with feather.

These guys think that because they're indigenous, it's their right to unite in brotherhood, connect with the land and be with their mob.

PVL has just shown what a soft c*ck he is. He should've fined them 100K and banned them for 12 weeks. I can tell you as a teacher, the first punishment you hand out is a message to the rest of the class. I do it every year. First kid who tries it on, cops it and all it takes for the rest of the year is a glare.

I hope the police jail them for firearm offences. The Fox had been warned on 2 previous occasions and yet still went to Mitchell's farm. Self entitled twats in my view. Mitchell's the most lazy overrated player running round since GI who played one good game then went missing for five.

Last edited:
NSW Police have cleared Nathan Cleary of breaching social distancing protocol.

The NSW Origin halfback has been cleared of wrongdoing by NSW Police, as he did not leave his home address.

hahaha ... that's Gold ... but we still reserve the right to go off half-cocked and know more than them ....

Will be interesting to see if his fine is withdrawn by the NRL ....

Nathan Cleary has claimed that he was doing his best to adhere to social distancing regulations but the size of his chin made it virtually impossible, stating "what do you expect me to do move to the moon". Latrell Mitchell has jumped on the band wagon, claiming his ego is nearly as big as Cleary's chin and therefore complying with the rules was next to impossible. Josh Addo-Carr took another tack when defending his actions asserting he would only catch things he was chasing, "have you seen how fast I am bro".

So obviously social distancing and not gathering in groups with people who don't live there even at home doesn't extend to NRL players. So when Nathan slipped and his dick fell into several of the girls that was just an accident too.

Cleary has offered up his reasons on why he didn't tell the NRL about the TikTok videos and only told them about the photos.

"They didn't ask me," Cleary said.

wow, I'd fine him another 10k for such a f-wit answer.

The nrl didn't sit him down and ask him about any images on all of the what 40? 50? media platforms out there. What a tool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha ... that's Gold ... but we still reserve the right to go off half-cocked and know more than them ....

Will be interesting to see if his fine is withdrawn by the NRL ....

I'm not sure of the nsw rule, but I still thought if you're at your own home having a bbq with 5+ of your mates, you're going to get fined?
Didn't some politician get fined for leaving sydney, going to his holiday home and then got paparazzi snapped with someone in his house?

I dunno, I can understand the ladies lobbing up unannounced, but he still invited them in.

I'm not sure of the nsw rule, but I still thought if you're at your own home having a bbq with 5+ of your mates, you're going to get fined?
In NSW the law was mainly drafted around requiring people to stay home, with certain exceptions. I suppose technically Cleary could be guilty of an aid and abet offence. Certainly if he's effectively hosted an impromptu party at his place then he has blatantly flouted the spirit of the lockdown, and hence brought the game (further!) shocking publicity.
Quick question - how much 'disrepute' can you bring to a game that already has no good reputation, lol. He could argue everyone already knows league players are thoughtless boofheads so I haven't caused any further damage! @:mad:

Didn't some politician get fined for leaving sydney, going to his holiday home and then got paparazzi snapped with someone in his house?

I dunno, I can understand the ladies lobbing up unannounced, but he still invited them in.

Mate, I don't know about you ... but when I was a younger man ... girls just wouldn't take no for an answer ...

But my point is a simple one .... if the Nrl have fined him for breaking the social distancing laws ... and the police say no he didn't ... regardless of any he shoulda couldas .... how do they justify still fining him ... they at least would need to change what they are fining him for ...

Mate, I don't know about you ... but when I was a younger man ... girls just wouldn't take no for an answer ...

But my point is a simple one .... if the Nrl have fined him for breaking the social distancing laws ... and the police say no he didn't ... regardless of any he shoulda couldas .... how do they justify still fining him ... they at least would need to change what they are fining him for ...

I got your point, I just didn't know what the nsw 'rule' was. It seems you and cleary had a problem I never faced, ~sigh~

Also: A "no cop fault but nrl fault fine" rule...?

The boofheads who have undermined the efforts of PVL have to be on their last strike now. Their actions have put the game restarting in jeopardy and we have to get the message out their to these pampered pooches that they need to get their act together and follow the rules like we all have to.

They have a chance to earn a livelyhood through playing footy when millions of others have lost their jobs.

Game first, selfishness last!!!

Did any of the women get fined?

No social distancing there. Not family, and catching an uber to go to another friends place.

Cleary said:

“My sister’s friends and girls I have grown up with were drinking down the road on the street,” he told Nine News.

“They came by and popped in and said they were just waiting for an Uber before they went to someone else’s house."

Very ( VERY) good point , bet they completely escaped !!

Fines were a joke.

Its pretty simple isn't it:

1. The players are too stupid to understand the risks and restrictions

2. The players don't care and think they are above it all

Regardless of 1 or 2, they are a risk and danger to the game and cannot be trusted to obey any new rules that will be required after May 28th.

Consequently they should have all been suspended till ALL the Covid 19 restrictions were lifted for everyone.

That would have been a ballsy move by the NRL and sent a message to everyone they were serious.
I reckon 100% this.

Rather than jeopardize the NRL for every team, the players who commited the offence should be sat out....not punish the other players who have done the right thing....as a fan I would as an example, be unhappy if Sirro was involved, but would make the same call that he missed out and I could still see Manly in action.

Cleary Should have been fined 20k for the original photo. 20k more for the second incident. 20k more for lying about the full incident. 20k for the 'they didn't ask me' excuse and finally 1 million dollars for being in a tick tok in the first place. It's for ****ing teenagers and kids.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8