Well done Robbo!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
watching him again last night, how consistent is he!! He has been under pressure abit this year with the emergence of Hoppa and Oldfield but again showed last night he is in the right spot and position. Matai looks more comfortable with him there. I hope in the future he gets a big "payday" in the UK as he has done great for us.

Yep, Mr Reliable.
It's a real pity that you're outside Skivvy. Perhaps if you were outside a centre that actually passed the pill to his winger, you may score more tries.

Love watching both of them, if only Steve would pass the ball more often to Robbo and not hog it.

I'm hearing you lismore, I love Steve but he doesn't always set up his winger. Whereas killer puts it on a platter for his wingman.

Killer puts it on a platter for his wingman but Stevie keeps it from his wangman.

Robbo is a majorly underrated legend who is super consistent. I never wonder if he is going to spill a high ball, because he never does.

Yea, we too were saying how good Robbo is - lovin' him continuing his solid form and good hard play.

Keep it up Robbo!

Last week was special from him and last night not only the freakish bat in for the first try but a potential try saver on the stroke of half time.

Plus he has a big schlong, ticks all the boxes :)

He is a guy I would fully support getting a testimonial as he gives our club a wonderful platform to connect fans with players. He gets the job done with little aplomb.

ManlyBacker said:
3 Try Grand Final Hero.
No one can take that epitaph away. Great bloke.

Not taking anything away from the Wangman but didn't someone score 4 tries in a NSWRL Grand Final?

I'm thinking Eddie Lumsden

eagles2win said:
ManlyBacker said:
3 Try Grand Final Hero.
No one can take that epitaph away. Great bloke.

Not taking anything away from the Wangman but didn't someone score 4 tries in a NSWRL Grand Final?

I'm thinking Eddie Lumsden

Just looked it up and Johnny Greaves got 4 for Souths in 1951 apparently.

You spent 6 months last year telling us how slow and past his use by date he was dazza

Maybe next time up do the sarcasm degree as well ;)

The 'sarcasm module' he missed along with the 'sentence structure' one must have been on the same day Kiwi. Perhaps he was surfing that day

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4