Webcast Danger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WARNING! Last night there were various options for watching the game online, I chose one, can't remember exactly which one, (maybe this one http://vipstand.me/watch/27242/1/nrl) but it has filled my computer with viruses.
Anyone else had any problems?
I ended up watching on http://www.fromsportcom.com/a-0/4/28/a-42967.html and it seemed ok.
It may have stuffed my computer and I may have been hacked. Use with caution!

Using McAfee Security Centre, ran a scan and nothing was found. The Vista security centre was carrying on like the end of the world. Can't access iTunes or other internet reliant programs.

That sucks! If you can get a browser to work (you're posting so I presume you can), google house call :).

Lennox i use AVG Anti-virus which is a free product and it came up with a whole heap of virus warnings when i clicked on that link

Sounds like it may be one of those false antivirus programs.

Malware bytes is good but dont delete everything it says, it has a lot of false positive hits.

Super anti spyware is also good. And AVG is ok but flawed. Try antivir and avast

To be honoust any Streaming of NRL online through illegal streams (especially if you live in australia) is silly. Not only are they usually ****ty quality and can be the front for spyware/malware they are actually illegal and hurt the game at the same time by cheaping the rights that Foxtel / Nine /telstra (online stremaing 24 hours later) pay top dollar for.

I know League Unlimited got into a lot of trouble because of these links being posted around on their forums a few years ago and now ban anyone isntantly posting them.

You may think great im beating foxtel by viewing it online ilegally but what sort of damage are you doing long term?

Funnily enough I was just about to post a warning about that very thing Jonesy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4