• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Api at hooker is a huge weakness, yes he's a terrior but gee we look bad when he is on. Fainu should be playing 65 70 mins a game.
Suli at centre, terrible defence and absolutely no passing game, would be a better winger but plays with no heart or commitment.
Walker at 5/8 no creativity and no game organisation, should go back to centre and work on his defensive options in the pre season.
Taufua on the wing just doesn't have the speed and electric spark anymore, handy back up next yr but should probably finish his career at Blacktown.
We need a 5/8 hopefully we can develop cust and have him play with more control and work on his defence.
We need a strike centre to partner Walker.
We need a gun winger to replace jorge (maybe suli, Funa or hoppa)
Fainu to start and buy another utility.
Taufua has been a glaring weakness all season., no speed, terrible hands, usually
Fix these problems next year or we will continue to fall short with pushing for a premiership next year
FMD there are some geese on this site. What did you think was going to happen tonight. Manly’s season ended last week when Tom t’s pec tore. What were you all expecting after that? The fact is they have had a really good year and will improve next year. Anyone who thought they were serious premiership threats are delusional. Just enjoy the fact they are playing finals don’t bag players or the coach who have overachieved and busted their guts to get to this point despite injury and inexperience. Some of you posters on here are sometimes sidetracked in your passion for the club. It’s been a good year. Don’t stress about what was always going to be an ambush.
Joel Thompson also has been a very significant loss. His experience, all round skill and toughness have been sadly missed. Has not been effectively replaced.

Looks good. Really hope we hold onto Schuster and Hoppa jr i want to see this kid at NRL, massive talent, hoping for a big pre season.

Dont forget Funa and maybe not next year but year after Ben Turbo is an outstanding centre, big, strong fast and can defend.

I just want to see Walker fix his defence at centre and then use his running game more with early ball from dce and he has to play right side.

Cust is raw but has potential and so does crocker if he can stay injury free.

Lots of options, i just hope they can stay fit and healthy

To those of you who keep insisting Walker "is a devastating ball runner" and is "our X-factor":
Show me one example this season where he has beaten a player/s and made a break.
I can recall him backing up a break and scoring once. But I want proof of his 'brilliance'.

Tafua, Can tackle... That's all.
Can't read play or finish off a try
Too slow.
No outside backs with explosive power.
No halfback that can direct a game for 80min..
****, we need a for few changes lol

Not having Tommy Turbo wasn't the only reason we lost tonight. I think that we have really missed Joel Thompson the last two weeks too for what he brings to the side in defence, attack and leadership.

Des playing Garrick at fullback and Elliot on the wing was a mistake too.

Garrick has been great on the wing this year and Elliot filled in well at fullback when Tom was out earlier in the season and I don't think Reuben played that well at fullback last week either but we had no other option to fill that position last week with Elliot out of the side.

Dessie's use of Api and Fainu has been a big let down as well.

Manase adds spark to the side and points seem to follow. Api, while he has been great for us over the last few years (except for some of his passing) just doesn't seem to have the same effect and lately seems more of a liability with dropped balls and knock-ons.

Manase needs to spend a lot more time on the field than what Des has been letting him have and Api, a lot less.
Yes agree.
People so often confuse effort and tenacity and the ability to do the actual job required.
API would be an option if we had the expansive Roosters backline and threats all over the park.
Fact is our outside backs are serviceable at best while our strength lies in the middle which requires finesse and deft touch and an ability to read the game ( which is Fainus strengths). Api simply doesn’t suit our style.
Throw in the fact our captain struggles on the game management side and it adds even more to the need for another creative player in the middle and not a workhorse.
All the deficiencies of having a player not suited to the role were glaringly obvious tonight and have been for four years. Des has done wonders with this team but we will be a better side next year with Fainu the main man.

Your living on memes my fine feathered friend

I am living on the positive mind frame that got our team into the finals where all the pessimists thought we had no chance

Next week we still have life in us . I dont believe in any one getting buried before they are dead feathered friend

Here is a written meme for you ........

Losing hope, Giving up and throwing in the towel is not a Manly thing to do !!!

Here is a pictorial one .....

English Idiom 14.png

Tafua, Can tackle... That's all.
Can't read play or finish off a try
Too slow.
No outside backs with explosive power.
No halfback that can direct a game for 80min..
****, we need a for few changes lol
Explosive backs , Garrick , Walker , Turbo .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8