• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api at hooker is a huge weakness, yes he's a terrior but gee we look bad when he is on. Fainu should be playing 65 70 mins a game.
Suli at centre, terrible defence and absolutely no passing game, would be a better winger but plays with no heart or commitment.
Walker at 5/8 no creativity and no game organisation, should go back to centre and work on his defensive options in the pre season.
Taufua on the wing just doesn't have the speed and electric spark anymore, handy back up next yr but should probably finish his career at Blacktown.
We need a 5/8 hopefully we can develop cust and have him play with more control and work on his defence.
We need a strike centre to partner Walker.
We need a gun winger to replace jorge (maybe suli, Funa or hoppa)
Fainu to start and buy another utility.

Fix these problems next year or we will continue to fall short with pushing for a premiership next year

I think the outside backs appeared horrible defensively early, but truth be known it was a crazy amount of offloads from the opening whistle in the middle and even more so, on the edge.
Once this stopped it was halted in a big way till the last 10 minutes after that joke penalty against Kapow in possession by some refs on the take.
Need better contact like Jake and young Kepie provided second half.
Come finals you don’t allow 30+ points and stay in the hunt for long....defence is the weak link
Attack looked off at times, but will gain momentum playing through the middle with Fainu and score enough points as the game opens up.

Our immediate weaknesses are suli and dce not running the ball agree with api though he is there for his defence, jorge has been a weakness for years now, despite a few big hits our back up players in elliot and waddell have too many mistakes to be regular first graders.
Walker wasnt the answer in 2018, isnt again 2019and certainly wont be in 2020.
Jack back next week is a positive but i felt during the storm game we were gone for the year, 5 minutes of footy tonight confirmed it
Recruitment needs to be a back up 1, 6 and a centre

We lacked leadership tonight, our direction was awful we got caught time and time again rushing the play instead of building pressure. The ball control is our biggest weakness at the moment and you cannot start a game like we have in the last two weeks and hope to win.

Totally agree with all that but to be honest DCE is an issue too, I used to defend him, but he is appearing more and more like a flat track bully.

People here will defend him, but honestly he is looking more and more of an issue to my eyes

No defending any one tonight mate . Who ever defends any player after tonights effort is living in denial .

It appears we have lost our mojo in the last couple of weeks and next week is our chance to turn things around.

Hopefully we can get back to our best next week .

Elliot is just a solid footballer. He and Garrick will be having nightmares about Sivo. That RHS defence of ours was crap tonight.from DCE out.

I can only assume that Fainu picked up an injury as it was madness to take him off, he's our best option at 9 by a mile.

We lacked leadership tonight, our direction was awful we got caught time and time again rushing the play instead of building pressure. The ball control is our biggest weakness at the moment and you cannot start a game like we have in the last two weeks and hope to win.

I know this is a big statement but i feel we missed joel's leadership more than tom tonight and last week.

His toughness is what we missed badly.

From our top 17 we were missing:
Turbo, Thommo, Jetski, Boyle and tonight we lost
Tent, Sirro and Fainu to injury, and
Kapow to the bin.
Our hopes of going deep into the finals vanished last week against Melbourne and, I'm sad to say, we've got little chance of being competitive next week no matter who we meet.

Last edited:
From our top 17 we were missing:
Turbo, Thommo, Jetski, and tonight we lost
Tent, Sirro and Fainu to injury, and
Kapow to the bin.
Our hopes of going deep into the finals vanished last week against Melbourne and, I'm sad to say, we've got little chance of being competitive next week no matter who we meet.
Have you any solid info about Fainu being out next week?

Tonight Elliot defending on the wing, Api was awful and Suli and DCE seem to be playing injured, they can play a lot lot better than they have been lately, they really need to be better.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6