we will lose foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bazeagle said:
What's this old thread doing back up here?
Old boring topic.
People clearly have nothing better to do than trawl around here like dickheads.
Really weird that the spammer/ scammer went and trolled this thread

Manly for life kid that is all
Will be the greatest halves pairing we have ever seen

I suppose when your club is going crap with no chance of making the finals some mental midgets have to do something to keep themselves amused during the footy season. We don't have that problem!

The Eagle said:
Weirdest thread necromancy ever

you really are the biggest dip **** on this forum

you must have no life if you have to go back almost 12 months and bring up old threads.

Get a hobby or better still get a job. Merkin

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

you really are the biggest dip s**t on this forum

you must have no life if you have to go back almost 12 months and bring up old threads.

Cam he didn't bring this thread back

It was a spammer trying to advertise some hacking program

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

I look past your faults,to see the laughable joke of a person you actually are,learn to read merkin

The Eagle said:
Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

I look past your faults,to see the laughable joke of a person you actually are,learn to read merkin

sorry for the spray
Shane obviously the spam got deleted all i saw was your post.

Waste of a good spray :( lol

a merkin is a wig for a ladies privates :)

On a related note, some complete idiot from a rival team said Kieran Foran signed with the Cowboys on Wikipedia. Can someone please get change that?

And probably the same moron also said that the Wolfman signed with St Helens, can someone also change that too?

eelcatcher said:
On a related note, some complete idiot from a rival team said Kieran Foran signed with the Cowboys on Wikipedia. Can someone please get change that?

And probably the same moron also said that the Wolfman signed with St Helens, can someone also change that too?

Nevermind I just fixed both entries

Can you change it to say they've signed with us for 5 years so the other clubs all drop off?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4