we will lose foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183995.msg274010#msg274010 date=1279000601]
Let's be honest Cliffy

5-6 weeks ago, there was the odd thing bubbling around but generally the club was looking ok

Now, after the gave mistake of closing an internet forum, the club is in crisis, the players hate Des and some hate each other,  there are 173 very good and reliable sources from inside the club handing us this info

Who would have known an internet forum could take a club to the brink ;)

The reality may be that the club is in a little bit of strife, but I have no doubt the sky is not falling as some people would like to have us believe
screw the forum seriously
but theres alot of rumours floating around and not alot of refuting being done by the club.

its weird
[/quote]

Mate, we have both been around forums long enough to know that the majority of rumours from good sources posted on forums don't hit the mark. The best one of late "Dugan hates Furner, want's out of the club and will be at the Roosters in 2012", everyone said it and believed it. Dugan has just announced his contract extension with the Raiders ...

I pick my spots for people that I give a bit of respect too regarding their good oil, and that is because I have seen them post something and then actually seen it happen

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183995.msg274010#msg274010 date=1279000601]
Let's be honest Cliffy

5-6 weeks ago, there was the odd thing bubbling around but generally the club was looking ok

Now, after the gave mistake of closing an internet forum, the club is in crisis, the players hate Des and some hate each other,  there are 173 very good and reliable sources from inside the club handing us this info

Who would have known an internet forum could take a club to the brink ;)

The reality may be that the club is in a little bit of strife, but I have no doubt the sky is not falling as some people would like to have us believe
screw the forum seriously
but theres alot of rumours floating around and not alot of refuting being done by the club.

its weird
[/quote]

What rumours Cliffy? I suspect most of the "rumours" have been conjured up on this forum and are from posters who say they have inside knowledge(which is questionable) or posters making up stories. Why would the club be refuting that?

Everytime the team is not performing rumours come from everywhere but when we're win a few games all is sweet we're favorites to win the comp.

If we win the next few games most of the rumours will disappear.

Have a bex and a good lie down Cliff/Cambo.  You can have it out with your split personalities. 

Wolfpack link said:
Heres an idea that a lot of people (e.g. The 'why wasn't Hokko signed after his 2nd game' people) don't seem to have brought into consideration.

Players don't have to sign the contracts  :eek:

Yes, that is correct they can hold out & see how the market develops. Doesn't mean that they don't want to sign for the club, just that even those with the tinniest bit of foresight can see that there are always possibilities to earn more money.

Foran isn't a plodder, he doesn't have to take the first contract thrown at him. I'm not suprised at all that he isn't signed yet, it's what I would've expected to be honest.

That's obvious to most people. Well I hope it is anyway.

In regards to Foran though, the problem's the mixed reports we're receiving.

On the one hand, he re-signed months ago. On the other hand he's agreed to terms but hasn't actually signed.

If he has re-signed, announce it officially. If he hasn't, then don't feed us this bull**** about him agreeing to terms. If he's agreed to terms, get him to sign the ****en contract. If he doesn't sign it, then he hasn't agreed to it. If he hasn't re-signed, then why's it being reported in the SMH that he has? If he has re-signed, why can't it be announced? Who knows what's going on, and that's the problem. 

Have to agree Volly, I spoke with him in Townsville and the Gold Coast and he said "ALL IS COOL"...but zero announcement so who knows

This thread is a load of ****-as are those who claim inner sanctum status. The club owes us zip. The team plays-you either enjoy it or piss off and support someone else.
You all might like to think you all have a say, but the reality is you don't and never will.
The team is winning and they are playing great footy!!! get over it :)

I doubt they will let Foz leave. Isn't that why we got Liam to the club? I am with you Quinny. Just enjoy watching the boys play and leave the club and Des to sort the other stuff out.

Stacey Boleware said:
bazeagle said:
why hasn't he re-signed?
why is there a massive no go zone around this?
I'm getting sick and tired of the culture of silence at MWSE
---------------------------------------------
wpa crack wep cracking Crack WiFi WPA2

How do I find the average net primary productivity of a temperate pond?
I know the formula of net productivity, and I know primary production is the production carried out by autotrophs, but I can't find the information for the average net primary productivity of a pond.

wtf

The Eagle said:
Weirdest thread necromancy ever

haha
Not sure what is scarier, seeing what we were talking about a year ago or the fact some people won't realise this thread is a year old.

On the bright side I think Baz is a bit happier this year.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Stacey Boleware said:
bazeagle said:
why hasn't he re-signed?
why is there a massive no go zone around this?
I'm getting sick and tired of the culture of silence at MWSE
---------------------------------------------
wpa crack wep cracking Crack WiFi WPA2

How do I find the average net primary productivity of a temperate pond?
I know the formula of net productivity, and I know primary production is the production carried out by autotrophs, but I can't find the information for the average net primary productivity of a pond.

wtf

Exactly what i meant when i called it the weirdest thread necro ever

Then these goons started talking **** about this dead thread

DSM5 said:
There are some evil, bad and just plain ugly people on this site Dan.  I won't mention any names though.

It sure has changed from what it used to be like, much more negativity about. We don't see too many post from Ryan either these days.

quinny said:
This thread is a load of s**t-as are those who claim inner sanctum status. The club owes us zip. The team plays-you either enjoy it or piss off and support someone else.
You all might like to think you all have a say, but the reality is you don't and never will.
The team is winning and they are playing great footy!!! get over it :)

derp

What's this old thread doing back up here?
Old boring topic.
People clearly have nothing better to do than trawl around here like dickheads.

foran had signed to the 2012 with a option to play till 2013.

I am worried at the moment as we have quite a few players off contract and nobody has been mentioned of being resigned.

If we win the premiership or enter the grandfinal they will be worth alot more so sign them now.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6