we will lose foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
why hasn't he re-signed?
why is there a massive no go zone around this?
I'm getting sick and tired of the culture of silence at MWSE

I have been wondering the same thing Baz. We don't seem to be signing anyone. I am not sure as to why he or Matai have not been a priority. To make it worse we don't seem to be attracting anyone to the club.

I get the feeling we are not far away from a "Manly in Cash Crisis" headline.

[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=183995.msg273741#msg273741 date=1278928110]
The clubs after cronk - they're keeping funds free by not signing him & matai etc

I hope this is why. Cronk would be a great pick up

bob dylan link said:
I get the feeling we are not far away from a \"Manly in Cash Crisis\" headline.
Na - who needs a Major sponsor like Quantum. The Png Govt are going to throw money at us as are the Kiwi TV stations.

No worries at all mate.

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183995.msg273743#msg273743 date=1278928278]
Na - who needs a Major sponsor like Quantum. The Png Govt are going to throw money at us as are the Kiwi TV stations.

No worries at all mate.

[/quote]

Dont forget the big bucks coming from the NZ TV deal.

I'm getting as tired of reading stuff like this as I am of the culture of silence.

If Foran is not with us next year I will no longer post on this forum

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I'm getting as tired of reading stuff like this as I am of the culture of silence.

lol, I don't want you to go mate but you better start racking up the posts this year then.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

We'd have to find someone else to wind up then.

:p

Baz.....Vid and I are working on it, trust me we are doing all we can to see the lines of communication open once again.....and I can assure you we have made them aware that the fans are VERY unhappy

bob dylan link said:

Spot on Bob I predict before the end of the regular rounds this season this club will be in the media big time under "Crisis" headlines. The warning signs are flashing all over the place here. We are in deep deep s**t.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Baz.....Vid and I are working on it, trust me we are doing all we can to see the lines of communication open once again.....and I can assure you we have made them aware that the fans are VERY unhappy

Unhappy would be the understaement of the century Mark.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
.....and I can assure you we have made them aware that the fans are VERY unhappy

Who is 'them'?
And did you tell 'them' which fans are very unhappy ... or just all of us?

seaegalerock8 - what's your problem?
what's the thrust of your post?
ie  - mark and vid are onto the issue that many Manly fans are very unhappy with many aspects of this club both on field and off field
why do you find it relevant to somehow isolate some fans from others?
we need to pull together amidst the issues and divisions and for that to happen leadership and clarity are needed not narrow minded thinking 

I reckon we march across the Sydney harbour bridge in protest of forans signing not being publicly announced.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6