We, the Blues, are stuffed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ennis? Really? He's a good dude but Farah is by far the superior player. Better kicking game, better out of dummy half, offers a left foot kick, you don't lose anything in defense.

Farah's just a better player all-round. Simple. How anyone can say Farah hasn't stood up in big matches (he was excellent in his debut, should never have played game 2, he was injured), while also saying Ennis does stand up? I just don't see it.

Shane link said:
Farah is a bomb,he hogs way to much ball for my liking,Ennis even though he lost us the dead rubber,i cant see anyone better

And im still sold on our engine room,its possibly one of the best in the league,think of this for a blues team for a moment

Stewart
Morris
Morris
Lyon
Hayne
Soward
Carney
Kite
Weyman
Rodney
Gallen
Choc

Idris (back row to replace Rodney)
Leyroyd Lars
That other Canberra prop
with the last bench spot going to a handy halfback to replace Ennis after 60 minutes

Coach = Gus
coaches ass = Freddy

Series score 3-0

Sure it'd leave us buggered for a few weeks however how could they lose?

That's the worst f**ken side I've ever seen.

Soward, Ennis, Idris are laughable.

I like Rodney and Kite, but Origin? Get the f**k out.

Who's the other Canberra prop? Scott Logan? Haha, he's retired. Dane Tilse? Haha yeah right.

Or do you mean Shillington, one of the best Props going around, who has just happened to have played for QLD for the past 2 seasons?

And you want a handy halfback on the bench (you can't name one, good work) who can replace Ennis after 60 mins?

Haha, gee up side? It f**ken better be. You got me good.

I meant Shillington,remove him and add another prop,someone who runs into defence like a demon in the mold of Leyroyd Lars,if only we could clone that man

Have NSW got a halfway decent halfback besides Carney?

Unless Ox signs to Parra,no we dont but chances are they wouldnt want to admit theyre mistake by picking him after Kimmorley retired and to be honest,to old and Carney would have to move to hooker
completely changing team dynamics mid match,to much!

Kite lost the dropsies and ran hard again in 2010 and Rodney was second to Choc the pack in 2010,G Stewarts brain was away all year as expected and i do not blame him either,he will be back in form round whenever he gets back next year (Suspension length ive forgotten)

Unless you want Farah on the bench,or god forbid Gidley *Shudder at 2x Thurston strips*

Idris can run hard and would make an impact at the 60th minute with tired legs,his pace and power

Soward,jesus who else is there? Pearce (LOL)?Benji.....
Kiwi,Foran....Kiwi....ummm wait ill get this,Lyon....his my centre and way to valuable out there,Oh yeah! Camp...injured...**** is there noone else? i dont think there is personally and his kicking game is pretty legit and has oodles of speed and a decent step and yes i do hate that little bitch but cant think of anyone else who isnt injured/out of position/worth a chance!

Ennis i wont defend,he doesnt need it,he demolished Citys Farah making him look like a rank amateur who hogged the ball to much for even his amateur halfback and lets face it halfbacks make good hookers which is another place where we lack depth in blue!

Try to beat that team on paper with NSW heritage,i dare you and i will admit that my team is crap in comparison if you can,it wasnt put together in seconds and perhaps Jennings could replace J Morris in the centres but thats much of a muchness and his combination with his brother would be pretty handy in my opinion

Face it,with the stocks of NSW this team is close to the only chance we have,period

He doesn't play hooker at NRL. It's all very well to slot in for part of the game to provide some zip as other players tire, but if was picked to start he'd be knackered himself and it would defeat the purpose.

I can't remember a time when we have been so short on quality hookers.
In my opinion both Ennis and Farah aren't really of rep standard.
As much as it pains me to say it, Cameron Smith is in a completely different class.
To bad we can't borrow Isaac Luke, love watching his attacking game.

Shane, mate we aren't on the same page.

Pearce/Carney is a combo we can build around for 5-10 years. I can see Soward as the impact fella off the bench.

I've said my piece about Farah/Ennis. I believe you're wrong and based on the rest of your terrible origin ideas I'm actually pretty happy about that.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4