We need your help!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I issue a challenge to all Silvertail members to start sending emails to everyone you know in an effort to have as many Manly & Rugby League fans as possible sign the petition to upgrade brookie oval.

To remain successful in the years ahead the club desperately needs a ground where fans can be comfortable & safe and the facilities provided justify the ticket price they now charge.

Do you want to support a winning footy team or go back to the dim dark days of the Northern Eagles?? If you you want to be on a winner then we need all fans to gather support for the redevelopment of Brookie.

Getting friends & family to sign a petition to the NSW government asking them to provide fair & reasonable support to the club's proposal is one simple way you can help out.

Don't sit back and rely on somebody else to do it.

The email I have sent to my friend/family is below for anyone who wants to copy it.

"Manly Sea Eagles need a football stadium to remain competitive in the NRL. All other Sydney clubs (& interstate clubs for that matter) have received significant government support to redevelop their home grounds. Unlike teams like Penrith, St George and Newcastle, the peninsula is not in a marginal or ALP electorate so it is constantly ignored when funds are handed out.

We have to start to pressure the State & Federal governments to include Brookvale Oval in any future grants programme. The first step is a petition to show our elected officials that the people of this state want a 21st century sporting facility on the peninsula. I therefore respectfully ask if you could take a few minutes of your time to sign the petition below, just follow the link.

Sea Eagles' Fans have started a petition to obtain funds for the upgrading of Brookvale Oval. If you would like to sign the petition please go to http://www.petitiononline.com/brookie/petition.html

Thanks everyone, please pass this onto to any Manly fan you know."

Hope you all help, let us know how many people you sent this onto.

We'd have to ask dan. I can sticky it but it throws the thread up in the top section of the forum where nobody will see it.

There used to be a way to keep posts at the top.

Good idea. But how many of our friends are Manly supporters. That haven't alreadt signed it?

Don't know but they might send it on to some other friends to sign it

Who cares if they aren't manly supporters. I'd sign one for a mate if they asked me and they supported another team. Thats what 'friends' are for.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4