• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters giving Teddy a big contract might force their hand with friend, verrils and Lussick. Either of the first two would do the job. Friend would be ideal until Fainu returns. He isn’t great but much better than Levi.

We need a composed game manager / director somewhere in the team 6 7 or 9 I wished for the life of me it is DCE but alas he is not.
If Schuster is our 6 he may well be it and we can just get a reasonable 9 with crisp service and solid defence without the selfish silly mistakes.

If the Shoe is not or to green to run the team around which I feel he maybe for 1 or 2 years, then we need a hooker that offers the above and game control. Otherwise we are buggered without direction or composure. Not many around if any in our price range except for one who no one would warm too.

For me a very simple solution #foran at 5/8 to With Shoe at 14 for one year to learn how to manage the team. After the year the 5/8 is all Shoe and For an stays as halves coach.

Means we just need a hooker with a crisp pass and defend good till Fainu is back. That could very well be Cust after an off season with Ballin and hanging around Foran.

#Foran2021SeaEagle.

Drips mic BOOM
Goodnight
Pss Just joking I'm not a dick.
The panfers are showing the new model. Their 5/8 isn't a game manager, even Cleary is more like DCE in the way he plays. Schuster has all the skills necessary. I can see parts of Fittler, Kenny, Lyon, Inglis all wrapped up in this kid. He just oozed class and confidence in his debut. He would've torn the Dogs to pieces on Fri night. With a spine of Fainu, DCE, Schuster and Tom there's enough skill and brains to compete at the top. We just need better injury luck or management.

Roosters giving Teddy a big contract might force their hand with friend, verrils and Lussick. Either of the first two would do the job. Friend would be ideal until Fainu returns. He isn’t great but much better than Levi.
You're assuming the Roosters work to the same salary cap as everybody else. Don't be surprised when they manage to keep them all.

Browsing the threads I see "We Need a 9". Ooh yes. I wonder who Silvertails has in mind.
I open the thread only to find it's all about Foran and the game's highest paid player.
Stick in your lane kids!
We do need a 9 because Mr "he may or may not have had a" Knife doesn't even go to trial til July 22. Unlikely the trial will only last a day and, even if he's found not guilty, the finals begin in September so he's really not going to be much use to us in 2021.
We need a 9.
Who?

Browsing the threads I see "We Need a 9". Ooh yes. I wonder who Silvertails has in mind.
I open the thread only to find it's all about Foran and the game's highest paid player.
Stick in your lane kids!
We do need a 9 because Mr "he may or may not have had a" Knife doesn't even go to trial til July 22. Unlikely the trial will only last a day and, even if he's found not guilty, the finals begin in September so he's really not going to be much use to us in 2021.
We need a 9.
Who?
One hope that 'Blade Runner' could be free to play the 2021 season rests with the de Belin trial. If he is acquitted then the outcry over the NRL's no-fault stand down policy should cause that rule to be scraped.
Also, there are many instances of the Police dropping charges before going to trial when the DPP deems the evidence is not strong enough to gain a conviction.

Stick in your lane kids!
We need a 9.
Who?
Sorry Budgie, my apologies, I realise this, but its more like the 1500m cross lane event than the normal swimming pool.:cool:
Bringing Foran back, to compliment the games highest player is the #simplesolution to give us a 9 we can afford (already have him) till Fainu comes back. Cust.
Lets face it, we want Fainu as our long term hooker, he can't play for at least another year, what smart, crisp service great defender is going to come here for a 1 year deal with what is available ?

The panfers are showing the new model. Their 5/8 isn't a game manager, even Cleary is more like DCE in the way he plays. Schuster has all the skills necessary. I can see parts of Fittler, Kenny, Lyon, Inglis all wrapped up in this kid. He just oozed class and confidence in his debut. He would've torn the Dogs to pieces on Fri night. With a spine of Fainu, DCE, Schuster and Tom there's enough skill and brains to compete at the top. We just need better injury luck or management.
Agree Shoey is the goods by all accounts, agree at full strength the spine is smart and skillfull, they still need to learn composure and how to settle down when needed. As I said in my originl Post, Shu looks teh goods but we do not know how well he can run the team with composure.
Fainu is not here next year, are you happy to stick with Levi and Crocker ?

Stick in your lane kids!
We need a 9.
Who?
It's a tough one. Not currently much on the open market. I'm not against it being a young bloke but it needs to be a natural hooker someone who's played a lot of footy their with natural instincts.

You're assuming the Roosters work to the same salary cap as everybody else. Don't be surprised when they manage to keep them all.

When you lose internationals and Origin reps to injury (or form), and can replace them with internationals and Origin reps ... we were able to do that in the early 80s at times, but there was no salary cap back then. Yet that is pretty much what the Chooks are able to do now even with a salary cap. And when they can bring in others towards the end of a year like $BW, it makes fans wonder how they can afford all of that under the $9.6m cap.

Also, there are many instances of the Police dropping charges before going to trial when the DPP deems the evidence is not strong enough to gain a conviction.
Procedure for indictable charges was changed back in April 2018 to force senior lawyers on both defence and prosecution sides to study the evidence and get together to try to resolve the matter without a trial, if at all possible. In this case that was not possible, so any late change at this stage would be a major surprise.

Neither Freddy Lussick or Rueban Cotter are contracted next year. Get one of those two. The chooks won't let Verrills go.

Neither Freddy Lussick or Rueban Cotter are contracted next year. Get one of those two. The chooks won't let Verrills go.
Yeah Verrills wont be going anywhere even if he is very tight with Cust. The Roosters know Friend's time is drawing nigh. We probably have more chance getting him then Verrills.

Screenshot_20200914-141951_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thats the list of off contract hookers..
Id take peats on peanuts.. maybe Nathaniel roach? I dunno. I think we will be stuck with Levi for another year :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4