We are AWFUL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tonight's performance shows it's not Barrett's fault !! It's the players who turn up lazy and dish up performances that are unacceptable for us fans !! Cherry needs to look at himself in the mirror cause his the worst captain manly have ever had

Which game would you be referring too? Not tonights surely.
Cows scored 1 try off a rebound and 1 off a great pass from feldt... we should have led in the first half but our failure to get a repeat set til the 72 min meant we couldnt build pressure... our backline were crap but hodgko and dce really let us down tonight...

The effort is good just looks bad due to a lack of leadership, composure and very amateur application/plan.

There is more than enough penetration in our forwards to cause damage even with a lack of structure to beat most teams in the bottom 8, this is just plain amateur lack of leadership hour.

The effort to look bad is just good lack of leadership, and an application of an amateur composure plan.

Damage in the forwards caused more lack of penetration to beat the structure of teams bottoms rather than just a plain lack of 8 amateur teams.

NYEagle

Cows scored 1 try off a rebound and 1 off a great pass from feldt... we should have led in the first half but our failure to get a repeat set til the 72 min meant we couldnt build pressure... our backline were crap but hodgko and dce really let us down tonight...
The fifth tackle options were as bad as I'd ever seen.

Players like but they don’t respect the coach. He’s a nice guy but they aint playing for him. As long as Baz and DCE are integral, we are going to be a crap side
I would have disagreed with you in the opening few rounds but my position has changed in the last couple of weeks, these 2 no way a good fit for this club and being up front leaders.

I was at the game and the thing that got me was how quickly the Cows played the ball and how good Granville's passing is from dummy half.

This is not a criticism of Api who tried his guts out just an observation.

It's a sad state of affairs - as a manly man for 40+ years, i can't recall a more devastating time (NE exempt). Our home ground, a massively depleted Opposition... and we can't find a way to win... thank God for Parra!!!

I find accepting the fact that we are a sh*t team with a sh*t coach makes watching games much easier.
You all will find that inner peace and tranquility is possible if you set very low expectations for this team. And I mean VERY low expectations.

Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?

I have followed Manly for over 35 years to me that was our our worst performance ever considering the cowboys form and the players they had out.

Totally unacceptable.

I almost hope we get the spoon right now that was disgraceful............ No excuses !!

You cant blame the coach for this... we looked the better side for large portions of the game but could not get a 5th tackle repeat set until it was all over... dce and hodgo are really letting the side down atm...
Franky Stokes. The man with tree trunks for legs.

So frustrating watching that tonight !! It's an embarrassment to all the manly greats like The Stewart brother's, Matai and Lyon etc they would never dish up a performance like that at brookvale !!! It's so hard to watch them play with no heart and passion for the jersey !!

It's the old me that goes off half cocked mate. This was just me being a moron. Again :(
Ryan, I’ve been on this site for well over ten years and I’ve always enjoyed the enthusiasm and passion you’ve shown towards our club. Try not to overthink things and just be yourself because that person is a great bloke. Take care mate

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6