We are AWFUL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taking into account many of the negatives this season , just find it dismaying that some of the present squad who can offer some real hope and prospects for the future for Manly , have still not apparently been re signed yet , such as Lane Suli and Paseka [ even Tanga ] . Realize that some negotiations can take some time but surely with Brown , Myles , [ Most likely ]Uate and Jono Wright off our books next season , should not be that difficult to organize and finalize those surely logical priority signings . Hopefully will be announced soon .
Mate it's a worry because as some have alluded to - if we have the sh*t season in 2018 that now looks inevitable... who on earth would want to stay??? Particularly with the Barrett and DCE show headlining the act for years to come.

We're playing most of our reserve grade as well mate

I don't understand why this was disagreed with, out of the entire team that ran on last night, there's maybe what? 5 players that would get picked in any other first grade team in the league? How is that not a reserve grade team that we are currently fielding?

How times have changed. Now taking a foxtel box 'when going bush' is now an option.

Why back in my day your Dad would throw you out of the truck with some string and a swiss army knife and if you were lucky, you'd get home sometime in the next two weeks.

@Ange s'funny as at the start braith anasta was saying how we looked that much more enthusiastic and full of energy than the cowboys.

Haha, Channel Nine said the opposite. Gould, I think it was, said how enthusiastic the Cowboys looked.

Tonite,sh#t team,they didnt want to be there,they thought they had it won before the kickoff.
I'm not sure they thought they had it won before kick-off. I'm more inclined to believe winning was just not important enough for them. I tend to think this team does not have a genuine belief that they can figure in this year's finals given where they are, despite what media lip service they may offer. I see a team full of players operating out of FEAR, and not motivated by self-belief and a burning desire to win

I'm usually trying to find a positive in something with the Eagles but I'm with you on this one Ryan. You've converted me.

Pathetic.
Hard to find any reason to support the crap that got dished up last night.

Season on the line and the team appeared as though they weren't interested.

The captain was one of the worst on ground. $1.35m for mid field bombs, indecisive 5th tackle options and a laughable kicking game.

Another season wasted.

Rant over.

Bring on 2019.
Wouldn't mind a mid field bomb if it wasn't 50m sideways and 10m forward and yet (with a wind behind us) still couldn't manage a single player to chase and contest them...

It was an anonymous performance from the team.

The game was lost in the period when we led 8-4, got a chance to attack them, spilt the ball on the 2nd tackle, conceded an inevitable try at the end of it and the next time we get the pill, drop a straightforward bomb and they score again soon after and we are out of the game!!

The team's inability to absorb adversity and be disciplined again cost the team,

The lack of creativity with halves kicking the ball out of play when we need to attempt to score,

The fact that we do not score from kicks anymore and that our attack is SOOO predictable, our halves don't take on the line and our last tackle plays are useless at the moment.

I know we are short of key players, the injury toll has kept us down all year.

The season for me was defined after the Gladstone farce when the club needed to get some discipline into the place and FAILED!! and every since we have players in a comfort zone and the effort is lukewarm and inconsistent.

How the hell does this team stuff Brisbane and Melbourne and be so inept the other night??

TB has to start taking some risks and inject some young players and get rid of the players he has decided to let go and give these kids some vital experience, The finals dream is just about done, its time for the coach to step up!!

Agree with all of this. Other than Walker our key players play every week. The injuries are confined to ubiquitous backrowers who are pretty much at the same level. The best of those , Thompson and Lane, play every week.

The crazy thing is, after our worst performance of the year it wouldn't surprise me at all if we turn up next week and beat the Warriors.

Manly were flat but we are still above the mighty Cows on the ladder :wait:

We rode the highs of beating the Broncs and Scumos and now we suffer a while :tmi:

I take the good with the bad :inlove:
giphy.gif
Sounding like you've had an overdose of @BOZO there HM @;)

To all feathered friends you come here and post their Hurt.
THANKYOU for your passion and putting in week in week out on this forum.
same cannot be said by this current team.
Thank you for your compassionate post feathered friend .
We are all in pain , embarrassed and suffering from the losses the team has inflicted on us and on our proud premiership winning club .
Nevertheless feathered friend unlike our team we will never give up , we wont fall apart and throw in the towel . Our passion and resilience will ensure our proud Manly tradition will carry on always
Just remember that history always repeats it self and our mighty club will once again soar up the premiership ladder like premiership winning Sea eagles and we will up be happy once again !!!

sea-eagles-fans-celebrate-30.jpg

Maybe it’s time to hibernate for winter @Ryan

I’m going Bush for 3 weeks next week, might just leave the Foxtel box at home!
Mate honestly , you cant just walk away to the bush and leave the rest of us to put up with these losses . In tough times like these we all need to all stick together . Cant you leave the trip until the end of the season feathered friend ?
untitled.png

Ditto

Am I happy we are playing like **** ??

Of course not.

Am I spending the next week on stress leave and abusing the crap out of other fans on Silvertails?

Of course not.

If you scurry away to the bush with your tail between your legs there will be a few posters waiting to 'shirt-front' you upon your return, mark my words! (excuse that last pun).

Okay i did post straight away. But forget the hysteria and all the rest where in ****ing trouble long term.
After sacking toovs go in 15 for missing finals, well trenty in season three where he had by looks of it 2 seasons of bottom 4. He not to me a nrl coach tactics very little.
Dce - well we been had here signed a halfback on 1.3 million. He cant game manage without walker and tom he was exposed. The kicking game hopless bombs not high enough cant get a repeat set. Attacking wont take ball to the line.
He a dud where been had easy to excel with snake, gifty, killer, matai and watmough. I be honest i sell his contract to broncos or cowboys take a hit somewhere. Lets talk him he rubs people the wrong way no 2005-14 eras legends wont have anything to do with him.
Final one why do we persist with duds like frank and brad parker. Please blood tom wright there nothing to lose.
Rant over

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8