• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great day yesterday over in Warrington.

The locals there hate Leeds and we were stopped so many times by people wanting to have a chat and telling us how much they were supporting us - quite ironic really.

Several of the group are now proud owners of Leeds Utd or Warrington merchandise as they have been given them as presents or as swaps for Manly gear and every one is blown away by how welcomed we have been made.

The players sat with us at the game yesterday and all seemed in good spirits and feeling positive about Fridays game.

I've picked up that the game won't be shown live?

We have dinner with the team and support crew tonight so I'll mention it but guess they are aware of it already.

Little bit chilly outdoors but we were prepared for that so dress accordingly and not a problem.

Full buffet breakfasts, a roast beef lunch at the (Shane) Rodney pub in Warrington and a couple of pints of guiness all help keep the cold at bay.

Lots of things have happened so far but you know the rule about what goes on tour...

Will keep you updated as best I can but everyone is well and having a ball.

The game tickets arrived this morning so not long now!!

Great day in Manchester and a fantastic tour of Old Trafford including the dressing sheds. Tonight we have a function with the players at the Leeds Marriott and everyone is looking forward to that.

Wasn't planning on going to Old Trafford but we ended up tagging along with the tour & had plenty of fun stalking the halls of Old Trafford in our Manc Citeh scarves.

Bones & I also shook hands in front of the replica Patrice Evra jersey in the changerooms - which proves that not only do the MWTS have a great time everywhere we go, we also fight injustice & racism. Sepp Blatter, sign us up!

Hey guys, thanks so much for the updates, much appreciated. I see that centrebet has us as favourites. Any news on who they think will win over there? Stay warm everyone.

vidmar said:
The locals there hate Leeds and we were stopped so many times by people wanting to have a chat and telling us how much they were supporting us - quite ironic really.

:D

It's not just a Warrington thing. Most teams fans over here support 2 teams... Their own and whoever is playing Leeds.

No one likes us, we don't care ;)

Hollywood Harrigan said:
vidmar said:

It's not just a Warrington thing. Most teams fans over here support 2 teams... Their own and whoever is playing Leeds.

wow interesting

dowdz said:
Hey guys, thanks so much for the updates, much appreciated. I see that centrebet has us as favourites. Any news on who they think will win over there? Stay warm everyone.

http://www.bet365.com/home/FlashGen4/WebConsoleApp.asp?lng=1

Leeds have a 2 point start.

You guys are at 1.66, we are 2.20.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
wow interesting

Trying to figure out if this is sarcasm or not :D

Thanks Hollywood. We are 1.69 here and Leeds are 2.17

Looking forward to a good game>

Mark are both tour groups attending functions and associating together or are you always doing your own thing?

And thanks for the updates

The official tour has access to everything and everyone. The other tour doesnt arrive
to Thursday, we are both attending the post match funchere's it there's quite a difference between the two trips overall

Hollywood Harrigan said:
vidmar said:

If it was another NRL team playing you I'd be supporting Leeds. Not very patriotic I suppose but I hate the other Australian teams....however that's not the case so GO MANLY!!!

Hollywood Harrigan said:
vidmar said:

HH, Vidmar will happily franchise his 'No one likes us, we don't care' logo for liquid currency :p

Vidmar, you must be in 7th Heaven watching Monas go round again :heart:

MWTS please cheer on, in all our behalf, as the anti-Manly Media have blacked out the game :huh:

There's lots more photos over at the MWTS Facebook page, so jump on there become a "liker" and enjoy the photos being put up on a daily basis. There's also a club media group, high quality HD video camera following us and the team around. There will be lots more video available as the week goes on so check out MWSE.com.au as well

Mark from Brisbane said:
There's lots more photos over at the MWTS Facebook page, so jump on there become a "liker" and enjoy the photos being put up on a daily basis. There's also a club media group, high quality HD video camera following us and the team around. There will be lots more video available as the week goes on so check out MWSE.com.au as well

Awesome work Mark!!! Love the photos and really wish I could have afforded to go, hopefully 2013!!

Hope the red in your hand is as good as our wine?

If Manly win it this year, I commit/promise to go to the next one. I'll make sure and wear my kevlar vest though. Probably would get PLENTY of sprays.

Gday guys having a blast over here. watched the boys train this morning beers in hand. The tour group had the 100 metre dash with timmah being the winner! Im sure someone will post the video at some stage. Mouse and bones nearly died. I think even now after 2 hours since the race they are still struggling :) Sounds good that the game will be played live.Common sense has previeled. Off to the pub now for some more beverages and lunch. Hope australia is treating every one well. enjoy :)

BIG night in Leeds with tour host Darrell Williams, been on the grog since midday and it's now 9pm, have lined up for Indian food god help us!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6