• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
There's lots more photos over at the MWTS Facebook page, so jump on there become a "liker" and enjoy the photos being put up on a daily basis.

I especially like the second photo where there is a young lady standing in a crowd of guys and none of you are talking/paying any attention to her.

Lol - priorities correct fine sirs!!!

edit: when the team is training, can you go kick the footy with them, game of touch maybe, or can you only sit in the stands and look? Anyone take a footy?

Very funny stuff ( the foot race). Great day followed 9 hours in an English pub with Darrell Williams entertaining us followed by Indian curry and more beers, there will be a LOT of sore heads this morning

This has been another great trip. Off to Liverpool today, should be good.

Seems to be a few missing in action this morning but that's to be expected after the session yesterday. Had great arvo/night at The Hourglass pub. Lot's of interaction with the locals. We've received a warm welcome from everyone.

Still hasn't got any warmer but we're expecting a heat wave by Friday........might make double figures

After seeing the team seemingly enjoying themselves O/S, im starting to think this trip to England might just what the doctor ordered for our boys....apart from the obvious bonding that MUST occurr being so far away from home, the change in climate , surrounds, accents ...they definitely aren't in Narrabeen anymore and i think they will come back stronger mentally as a group , as well as grow as individuals.....wonder why the telecrap hasn't sent someone over to try and continue their campaign against our guys and upset the apple cart?

WESTIE said:
After seeing the team seemingly enjoying themselves O/S, im starting to think this trip to England might just what the doctor ordered for our boys....apart from the obvious bonding that MUST occurr being so far away from home, the change in climate , surrounds, accents ...they definitely aren't in Narrabeen anymore and i think they will come back stronger mentally as a group , as well as grow as individuals.....wonder why the telecrap hasn't sent someone over to try and continue their campaign against our guys and upset the apple cart?

Saving it up for when they get back, btw has any of you lot over there spotted Zorba ?

The playing group are very obviously a tight knit crew from what we are observing and we've spent a fair bit of time with them on the flight over, training sessions, trips to Warrington, catch ups in the evening etc.

The message is " we're here to win it" and let's hope that is the case!

Lot of support for us and nice to read positive press and see positive attitudes to players and supporters here.

vidmar said:
The playing group are very obviously a tight knit crew from what we are observing and we've spent a fair bit of time with them on the flight over, training sessions, trips to Warrington, catch ups in the evening etc.

The message is " we're here to win it" and let's hope that is the case!

Lot of support for us and nice to read positive press and see positive attitudes to players and supporters here.
Not iff the RHINOS have owt to do with it
COME ON U RHINOS

Another great day on tour, today to Liverpool for a Beatles inspired tour and then to Anfield and the Liverpool Football Club. We are in the bus on the way home as this Is being typed.

I've enjoyed watching this Sea Eagles vids on youtube. Looks like every one involved is having fun. Hoping to catch up with the guys tonight too. Just text Mark and he said they are stuck in a traffic jam on the way back from Liverpool. Knowing that motorway they could be hours :D

HappilyManly said:
Hollywood Harrigan said:
vidmar said:
The locals there hate Leeds and we were stopped so many times by people wanting to have a chat and telling us how much they were supporting us - quite ironic really.

:D

It's not just a Warrington thing. Most teams fans over here support 2 teams... Their own and whoever is playing Leeds.

No one likes us, we don't care ;)

HH, Vidmar will happily franchise his 'No one likes us, we don't care' logo for liquid currency :p

Vidmar, you must be in 7th Heaven watching Monas go round again :heart:

MWTS please cheer on, in all our behalf, as the anti-Manly Media have blacked out the game :huh:

The group will be in fine voice - mind you I'm over with my sister in Oldham for a few days so away from the group and it sounds like they have been up to mischief!

Hope they've not peaked too early.

Good to see Monas and the other former Manly players on Sunday.

I think Loiners and the other Leeds fans will be getting nervous as we get close to game time as they now realise the magnitude of the challenge their team face.....

GO MANLY!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HOSTING THE PREMIERS!!!!

Loiners, you need to enable private messaging so I can reply to your message mate?
Cheers

Is this the local Newspaper that reports on the Tour?

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/rl-headlines

Friday's weather forcast is a low of 6 and some showers - Heat up that Garden Shed boys and girls :angel:

The Brookie locals will be treated to some great entertainment on Saturday Morning too, in solidarity with the great efforts of the MWTS.

Goldie will be commentating and Cliffy will be attending - yes, there is a God :)

vidmar said:
HappilyManly said:
Hollywood Harrigan said:
vidmar said:
The locals there hate Leeds and we were stopped so many times by people wanting to have a chat and telling us how much they were supporting us - quite ironic really.

:D

It's not just a Warrington thing. Most teams fans over here support 2 teams... Their own and whoever is playing Leeds.

No one likes us, we don't care ;)

HH, Vidmar will happily franchise his 'No one likes us, we don't care' logo for liquid currency :p

Vidmar, you must be in 7th Heaven watching Monas go round again :heart:

MWTS please cheer on, in all our behalf, as the anti-Manly Media have blacked out the game :huh:

The group will be in fine voice - mind you I'm over with my sister in Oldham for a few days so away from the group and it sounds like they have been up to mischief!

Hope they've not peaked too early.

Good to see Monas and the other former Manly players on Sunday.

I think Loiners and the other Leeds fans will be getting nervous as we get close to game time as they now realise the magnitude of the challenge their team face.....

GO MANLY!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HOSTING THE PREMIERS!!!!

Loiners, you need to enable private messaging so I can reply to your message mate?
Cheers

Hey Vidmar how ya doing buddy,where were u tonight,had a beer with Kevin and Russell in the Wellington,thought you were going to show us poms how to drink or are you just a shandy ass....no we're not daunted as you put it of the MAGNITUDE OF THE CHALLENGE but quietly confident of plucking them scrawny birds...hope to catch up with you lads on Friday for a few gallons before the game....COME ON U RHINOS

Doing beer and balti night in Oldham
Glad you found Russ & Kevin who no doubt spent a fair bit of time telling you what a fine fellow I am?
Back to the Republic of Yorkshire tomorrow for our civic reception (apparently we are given the keys to the city so lock up your daughters and your betamax players!)
Then off to Huddersield for dinner at the famous George Hotel so not likely to be in town later.
Saturday - pre game venue is the supporters club at the ground and then a function after at the long bar so hope to see you there?

Ahhh the night at the george.On the first trip it seemed to be a fairly quiet night but its fair to say its a night still spoken about today

My first thought of the grand old pub was how a toothless hooker from Penrith could own such a regal establishment

Another fond memory was how we shared the pub with a wedding, Oh the joy, a footy trip and and a wedding in the same venue. Of course the MWTS acted like fine upstanding representitives that they are, but we were warned on numerous occasions to stay clear from the fun police. It seemed like overkill i can assure you, Why would a footy trip from Australia want to venture any where near a table full of bridesmaids and a bar tab, ridiculous isnt it. But I can assure you there are pictures of MWTS at the bridal table, the brides father was a top bloke and much fun was had

The only time i saw any one from australia act like a tosser full of piss on tour, was this night also and it wasnt a MWTS.But as I am unsure of the affiliation to the club these days i will say nothing else. Its a story i still share with some great mates from the tour to this day

Enjoy the george, bloody hell I did

vidmar said:
Doing beer and balti night in Oldham
Glad you found Russ & Kevin who no doubt spent a fair bit of time telling you what a fine fellow I am?
Back to the Republic of Yorkshire tomorrow for our civic reception (apparently we are given the keys to the city so lock up your daughters and your betamax players!)
Then off to Huddersield for dinner at the famous George Hotel so not likely to be in town later.
Saturday - pre game venue is the supporters club at the ground and then a function after at the long bar so hope to see you there?
Sorry Vidmar,we're in town tomorrow afternoon to slide a few beers then upto the pubs in Headingley.....you'll be ok in the LEEDS social club,but its not my idea of boozing b4 the game too packed,like to move about a few pubs b4 the game,,,,as for the long bar thats under the stand your sat in,,,,im in the opposite stand so i wont be in the long bar,,,,,may the best team win,,,,,AND WE WILL:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6