Watmough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give him a break.

How can anyone expect him to make tackles and run like he used to with the ego that he is now carrying around. 

You all know in your hearts if Manly have any chance of winning this years premiership Watmough is our man.

Just imagine he returns to the 2009 form from next week. Our chances of salvaging anything this year ride on his back.

Without him we have no hope.

Maybe they should be dropped and bring them back to reality. It seems no matter how bad they play nothing will happen, so why should they bother if they know they are safe.

As Kiwi Eagle said at least he gives 100%...no doubting that.
Many theories on Choc, maybe tries TOO hard to be the man which frequently leads to errors, buy hey he's having a go. He may not be 100% fit but he's giving it most weeks ( v Knights excepted ). 
Scenario last night, if Soward doesn't get a touch on his kick we score...Hero. If he takes them on, pass doesn't find the mark or he goes into touch he's a bum. At least he tried something.
PS - He's got a premiership under his belt too,

ok you know what, i agree that he gives 100%.  But there is one player I reckon Choc needs to have a good long hard look at and thats Shane Rodney. 

Quite frankly if I was Choc i'd be asking myself am I worth that much more than Rodney at the moment...  I have no idea what Rodney is on, but at a guess maybe 150-200K and im assuming im being VERY conservative with this estimate.  Come on Choc ask yourself are you really three times the player Shane is.....

On current form the wages should be swapped.

Ryan link said:
Jamie Lyon on the other hand....a class above every other player. We should force Kristina Kirsch to give him the keys to the city !

Kristina Kirsch... giving someone the keys to OUR city??
Who in their right mind would give her such keys?? I wouldn't even give her keys to the outback sh*tter!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4