Watmough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On this years form i'd like to buy him at my price and sell him at his..

The blokes head had got way to big and he needs a stint in reggies to show his not half as good as he thinks he is.

If he had just run at the line he probably would have scored himself. The touch from the kickoff was just an absolute joke, does this guy have a Fn brain.

If there is a fu#k up to be had you can almost guarantee that Whatnow will be loitering with intent. I don't know what it is with him, blue arse is such an apt nickname.

Yes, that kick was a shocker. However, it was knocked on by Coward and should have been a Manly scrum 10 metres out.
He was playing with an injury.
This was a match I never thought we'd win given the injuries. Perhaps it would have been better to give Choc a rest and try some younger players, or give our bench players more game time (Bailey excepted)

Chris Bailey - the ultimate, all round footballer. Can't do "anything".
Go Bails.......seriously.....back to Newcastle if possible...they are building a decent mobile team, and we need you to soil them with your presence.

To quote my wife (an astute judge of rugby league talent): "What's wrong with him? I can't remember the last time I saw him have a good game."

Watmough has had a bit of a poor season, but I attribute that to many factors like no Ox, new halves, expectation, no Bullet, injury etc etc etc

Hopefully he's back bigger and meaner next season.

I'd love for him to stay off the piss too. He did that in 08. In fact, the whole team did as a group. I reckon they just want to LOOK the part this year, instead of being, and playing it.

Jamie Lyon on the other hand....a class above every other player. We should force Kristina Kirsch to give him the keys to the city !

HE was nullifed tonight,i CAN see him exploding for a good game but when is it gonna happen?Big head i agree though he needs some sort of shrinkage device somehow.

Darren link said:
at 400 grand and we all worry what's he going to do, no wonder we ain't flying in 2010.

Four hundred large? You have GOT, to be joking. Two maybe. Four - no way.

last time i checked you catch with your hands not your knee ;)
injured or not he still cant get the most important fundemental of the game right

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=184677.msg285163#msg285163 date=1281961941]
at 400 grand and we all worry what's he going to do, no wonder we ain't flying in 2010.

Four hundred large? You have GOT, to be joking. Two maybe. Four - no way.
[/quote]

He would be at least 300k from last years form

Not having a great year, but 1 thing you can always give him, is that he doesn't stop having a go. 1 thing I like in a footy player is watching them giving it 100% and that is one thing that can't be questioned with him.

Was frustrating last night because his form was looking to build nicely, was MOTM v Tigers and played very well against Melbourne

Darren link said:
I admit to having no idea, but i reckon Darren would be very very close to the mark.

yep i remember an articvle about Choc being one of highest payed forwards in the game, hes around 4350k + depending on the structure because remember we resigned him when he was inhis prime for for years or so.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8